Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

IN PASSING ! Life goes on regardless …

FUJI

Typically  a reflection on  your view of life  from your seated position on your new mode of transport Fooj … you have adapted to your new viewpoint seamlessly … a very nice set  … I love the synchronised look of the the people sat with their sticks at the same angle in #1 … and maybe accidentally .. the cheap price for the seated chap in #2 going for a mere £17.99 ! 😂

I don't know if you are a car owner or not Fuji, but I have a hoist fitted to my little hatchback that enables me to lift my mobility scooter in and out of the car.  I have had to lose the back seats of the car to enable me to do this, but is a small price to pay for my independence.

• Like 1

I don't think our intrepid  Fuji has  had a car  for a few years  now Fogey ...as I recall .  It doesn't stop him though ... and he has   a good photographer  friend who often takes him on street shoots in the locality  ..:thumbsup:  

You are right Polly , I haven’t driven fir many years now, after two significant health issues, the first was when I broke both legs, and didn’t walk properly again for 18 months, then a couple of years later I required serious retinal surgery , after which, I see clearly without specs, but see two of everything. I wear specs with a strong left-eye prism which corrects the double vision up to a point.

such is life !

FUJI

You do really well Fooj ...  the optical  issue  must be  one's  worst nightmare especially when  focus is such an important aspect of  photography ...  but then it seems to be part of your glass half- full mentality !😉

Just now, CMunzel said:

Glad to see you are still able to get out to do your street photography, Fuji. #3 is my favourite

Thank you , positive feedback motivates me to continue , to shoot at least one decent Street Photograph a day.

FUJI

• Like 1