Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Pics from Madeira...

Looks like I'll be celebrating my birthday in Madeira at the end of November, so thought I'd post a few images from previous visits.

Much looking forward to the local beer, the street food and seeing Funchal's Christmas lights. 

Korky

Evening in Funchal

Twilight.jpg

The Village

The Village.jpg

The Essential Ingredient

Garlic.jpg

Levada Dos Tornos

Levada.jpg

A Quiet Day in Monte

Monte.jpg

Backstreet Boozer

Boozer.jpg

What a super set Korks ... I love that second one of the Village  especially  ...It has an almost .. Lowryesque  feel to the buildings  ....without the Matchstick men  ! I love that .... One to print  on a large canvas for the wall methinks ....

The Garlic bulbs  image is typical Korky  processing making the mundane look really  interesting with some lovely light and colours .. The Levadas are a brilliant system for irrigation aren't they... ..?  Have a great time  next month then .... Last time I was there I  hoped to go for Afternoon Tea at Raffles ... then I saw the price so decided to stay where I was at the Savoy  !! :lol:

Brilliant. I love the garlic picture that is excellent, and the first two are like night and day quite literally. The bright lights of a busy port full of cruise ships against the calmness of the village scene in the second picture stunning.

Again, thank you everyone. Positive comments always warm my cockles.

And, just in case someone's interested, here's some video I shot on our first visit to the island. It's hardly gone viral, but I like it.

Korky

That’s a very nice taste of Madeira. Korks. ...some magical imagery.. I really loved the all too short skateboarder scene especially… some  very nice quality video graphic skills on display here plus some great editing finesse... Smashing stuff  Korky B DeMille  ...?

24 minutes ago, Hatter said:

Was it all shot as video or are there some stills with the 'Ken Burns' effect in there too?

Yes, some stills helped out by Ken Burns. I think the effect works well.

I did this with a 'borrowed' copy of Final Cut Pro, but I found it a bit too difficult to get to grips with. It'll be back to iMovie for my next attempt.

Korky

4 hours ago, Korky said:

Yes, some stills helped out by Ken Burns. I think the effect works well.

I like doing stuff like that but I never shoot actual video - most of my "movies" have been combinations of still images and still images with the Ken Burns effect.

4 hours ago, Korky said:

It'll be back to iMovie for my next attempt.

I've never managed to get on with iMovie.  I use a German program called Fotomagico.

Archived