Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Signing in

FUJI

Hi, folks,

I have explained to Clicker that I have had a very rough ride health wise during the past six months.

My photography has taken a hit after four hospitalisations , seeing  me diagnosed with heart failure; relying on a pacemaker,  strong medications., plus a new mobility scooter…….. such is life !

But I remain as positive as ever, below you see me in my favourite Italian cafe , with its lovely proprietor, next to one of my favourite Candid Street Photographs of the year. My take  on a.    VERMEER.    perhaps ?

I wish every one a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

FUJI

62E3685E-88FA-4D9A-AC91-8522F4CA4C79.jpeg

76E22DD3-193E-439B-9305-410712D54080.jpeg

• Like 4

With all your health issues Fooj , it did my heart good to get a reply to my message to you .. your indomitable   spirit and  positive demeanour is always inspiring  so, even though you may not get out so much  especially in this cold snap,  please just pop in and  tell us your news in the Latte Lounge  when you can   for a catch up ... I'm sure you will find lots of Tipf  members  happy to chew the fat with you !   I  for one   will be  !  The lovely  pic of you with the  cafe proprietor is   just lovely to see ... In fact it would be my POTW ....if it was my turn. ! ! 😉

7 hours ago, Clicker said:

With all your health issues Fooj , it did my heart good to get a reply to my message to you .. your indomitable   spirit and  positive demeanour is always inspiring  so, even though you may not get out so much  especially in this cold snap,  please just pop in and  tell us your news in the Latte Lounge  when you can   for a catch up ... I'm sure you will find lots of Tipf  members  happy to chew the fat with you !   I  for one   will be  !  The lovely  pic of you with the  cafe proprietor is   just lovely to see ... In fact it would be my POTW ....if it was my turn. ! ! 😉

Thanks Polly and all, 

I’m here doing my usual, early hours look at my iPad, I sleep extremely well , but in thre to five hour blocks , any time of day ;-))

You couldn't put the pic of me up for POTW Polly , it wasn’t taken by me, but thanks for the kind thought.

FUJI

• Like 2

I realise that I couldn't  put up that pic   for  POTW ( it's not my turn either  )  but   I would have bent the rules    for Christmas  if I had my way !! lol  🤣 It  was just  so nice to see you looking  so well ....a bit thinner  but still with a twinkle in your eye ...  I think the ladies always    bring that out in you   !😉

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

I realise that I couldn't  put up that pic   for  POTW ( it's not my turn either  )  but   I would have bent the rules    for Christmas  if I had my way !! lol  🤣 It  was just  so nice to see you looking  so well ....a bit thinner  but still with a twinkle in your eye ...  I think the ladies always    bring that out in you   !😉

Thanks Polly,

I have lost over 3 stones in two years , the first two deliberately, after walking for 2 miles every morning, plus going on. Mediterranean  diet , but the rest have dropped off since last June. 
The twinkle in my eye?

My cafe proprietor friend, can make me blush at any time, she loves amusing my friends whilst embarrassing me……Great Fun ! 

She and her hubby make the best Italian Coffee.

FUJI

• Like 2