Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

hello

new to forum, I am in Oklahoma USA I have been serious about photography for 17 years. I do a lot of black and whites often a bit dark and moody. 

I have tried other forums and get lessons on exposure and histograms. this fourm was recomended tome by a member of a FB group I am in.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Clicker said:

UHi Mark … pleased that you found your way to the welcome page…. We are always keen to see new members joining our community  and it’s nice to have someone from the USA  again ..  whereabouts are you ? 

thank you kindly, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Ok ... So you are  6 hours behind us presently  so it's  around 4.30 in the afternoon  where you are now   and it's 10.30  at night  here in the UK...  You will probably find there are at least 3 or 4 of us who are regular night owls on here and can be caught posting and chatting   into the early hours of the morning ... of course  some of us are retired  so we don't have to get up early  for work ..  which helps  a lot obviously ! 😉

12 hours ago, Clicker said:

Ok ... So you are  6 hours behind us presently  so it's  around 4.30 in the afternoon  where you are now   and it's 10.30  at night  here in the UK...  You will probably find there are at least 3 or 4 of us who are regular night owls on here and can be caught posting and chatting   into the early hours of the morning ... of course  some of us are retired  so we don't have to get up early  for work ..  which helps  a lot obviously ! 😉

Yep, I figure 6 hours, I get up early usually 4:00 in the morning, so there is a bit of an overlap, I am on several Facebutt groups that are UK based so I am pretty used to the difference in time. it will be good to get some chat in.