Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Hello everybody......

Kobione

Yes, I'm still here! It has been quite a difficult week, I had a hip replacement procedure done and now have a 'fake one' in. Have had lots of pain, was in Critical Care for a few days, but am now in the Rehab ward and slowly getting better.

Unfortunately I have to go through the whole procedure again in about 4 to 6 weeks, so looks like I won't get home until then. 

Hospital wifi is not the best, but I will try to pop in when I can.

My fur babies, Kelly & Brodie are very safe and comfortable in a fantastic rural area kennels, so that is a relief.

Sending all the best to all of you - have to charge my computer now!

• Like 2

Nice to hear from you despite everything.  Glad everything so far is OK.  I had a colleague who went through the same thing and at the end of it all his comment was that it was all worth while because for the first time in years he was able to dance with his daughter at her wedding, so things to look forward.  Stay safe and keep us up to date.

Goodness Dee ... Having to stay in hospital for 4-6 weeks wasn't anticipated was it ?  Have they  replaced the femur entirely  now . Having had theHip replacement  procedure 18 months or so ago  and recovered so well from it  you've had rotten luck for it to then  go wrong.   I know you'll probably hate being in hospital away from your doggie family but it might be the only sure way of ensuring you  rest and take time  to let  your mind and body heal after all the  stress of the past 3 years that you have endured . Rest assured we  want to hear from you as often as you can manage with the  hospital  broadband   and  the Forum are wishing  the very best of outcomes for you so that you can get a good part of your life back ...   Take care Dee and stay in touch with us on here with your news .xxx

Moving forward slowly.  A very complex day. Looks like they have found infection in the joint they removed, but they can't get the bug to grow to identify it. I have a 'fake hip' in place for now and they are smashing me with a different antibiotic, which they hope will hold off and kill any current infection before they redo the joint replacement.

Have been out of bed today, and in 'proper clothes' and eating better, so moving forward, one step at a time.

Thank you for the nice and supportive comments.