Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Yay, I'm back....

Yes,  I'm back,  but with very limited internet access,  so just using my phone.  Finally got the huge move done last Wednesday,  in the most horrendous weather. I am now 'caravan living'at my son's place and it has taken a few days to sort things out. Have done a couple of property walk throughs and we think we might have found a suitable place. Should know more after the weekend.  I am so missing my 'net time and being on here,  but at least I can start again even if only in basic mode. Looking forward to more virtuall contact. 

• Like 4

Fuji the day I actually left the house had extremely heavy flooding rain. Getting the last of the furniture and assorted stuff out was very difficult, but son and D-I-L had hired a roofed container trailer and did a great job. I left the house about half hour after them and set off on the 600klm drive. On the freeways the rain continued very heavily and you could only see properly about 5 metres ahead, so the journey was pretty slow and cautious. Arrived at the caravan about tea time, and simply 'settled in', but the severe wind gusts and the rain continued for the next two days. Can't take Kelly & Brodie out for their usual walks, but they are entertained by the two G'Kids, so we are managing ok.

Just heard back from the Real Estate agent and they have accepted our offer on the property we walked through yesterday. It is a two bedroom town house, in a very quiet area, solid brick and fairly modern and very well maintained. There are nice parks to walk to only 5 minutes away, and only n5 mins drive to Warragul CBD. Warragul is another rural town, so you only need to drive 5-10 minutes and you are out in country. Quite different from where I was before, very 'green and pleasant', and I will get some photos over the next few days just to show you.

Meantime this is the view from my caravan door, Jason's back garden, with a little mobile chicken pen on the left.

P1030094a.thumb.jpg.dbb2ad18ae32a0fbe9d122bd8e1d28c9.jpg

And, another just for fun, Kelly & Brodie are loving the brawl on green grass!!

P1030098a.thumb.jpg.1eb3df5939827d0a27413361b4805efd.jpg

Hot spot on phone working ok atm, but it is quite on and off depending on the weather condition. Will be around a  bit more and slowly get back into my routine, sorry I won't be able to catch up with everything quickly,  but it is so nice to be back here. 

• Like 2

Good to see that all is progressing well Dee, The light at the end of the tunnel is shining brightly for you. You have had quite a journey over the last year one way and another. Look forward to seeing you on here a little more.

• Like 1

Hello Dee, good to catch up again. It's ironic that you are probably the one who lives furthest away from me, but you are the only member of the forum I've met in person. I wish you all the best with your house move!

• Like 1

It's a tonic to see you back Dee.. what a year eh ... and then finish up with a global pandemic ! How is it affecting things in your part of the world ...

Good to hear you have a possible property  in your sights now too ...

Just pop in   here whenever you can ... we'll be here ...

• Like 1

Thank you all for the welcome back comments. Internet is still  not reliable for me, it's not bad before 6.00am, probably because less people are on with home schooling etc. Contract for purchase of the property is being drawn up today, and I'm off to register K&B with their new vet, so they can get their nails nipped. Will eventually get the camera out again, but nice to be back anyway.

• Like 1