Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A 'bucket list' trip coming up.........

We have another busy week ahead of us as we are currently getting organised for a trip that we are going to fit in while we can, and while the weather is suitable. We will be off on Wednesday morning to do an 800klm trip, (yes, just over 500 miles for you, so the equivalent of London to Perth in Scotland), from home, to Dubbo in New South Wales. Thursday will be spent at the Western Plains Zoo, where we have had two brilliant visits in the past, and want to do it again. Friday will then be cruising the 800klms back home. We have two nights booked in a cabin at a rural caravan park, and our dear friend Brian is going to be 'filling in for us' at home, to look after Kelly & Brodie. All camera batteries are being charged, things starting to get packed away in readiness, and we might even get a decent picture or two. If the weather is as predicted the zoo day should be mild and sunny, so we are looking forward to enjoying this trip. We might seem a bit crazy to be doing the distance just for a one day thingy, but 3 days away is enough for us, and it's partly for the wonderful memories that we want to do it again.

Oh do have a great break you two Dee.... we are just like you when it comes to only wanting to be away from home no more than 3 or 4 days at a time... we usually squeeze so much in our mini breaks ... we come home for a rest !! Go and make some more memories gal ! xx

• Like 1

Hi Dee,

You both have one fantastic time ......lots of those yummy fish and chips ....( or was it octopus and chips?)...a bottle of the best, lots of photography......

Have a safe, happy time.

FUJI

• Like 1

Thanks all for the nice comments.

Denis we could go to a zoo a lot closer to home, but we will be cruising through some places that we haven't been to for quite a while, and guessing our traffic congestion in most of the trip will not be a problem, it should be easy peasy!

Enjoy, I;'m guessing traffic isn't going to be as big a problem than breaking down might be. I seem to remember a photo posted of the car graveyard.... where it was cheaper to get another car than have someone come out and repair it....

• Like 1

The trip sounds fine, it's leaving Brian in charge while you're away that's a bit crazy. He'll be having those wild parties and smoking that there wacky weed and you'll come home to a trashed kitchen that's become a home to a family of kangaroos. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Have a great trip, Dee, I hope you enjoy each and every second.

Korky

• Like 1

Thanks Ryewolf & Korky - Rye, not going to be quite as remote as where the car graveyards are, but we should see some broad spaces.

Korky I'm quite sure that Kelly & Brodie will keep Brian fully entertained and occupied - and warm, and guarded! It's great that we can head away knowing they are 'in safe hands'.