Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Denis's Stratford

The Market..

untitled-13-3.thumb.jpg.c024ca166fe83c13ae9f7e2ca83bff43.jpg

untitled-14-2.thumb.jpg.943a83ae6aa37aa958d6bfaf48129eb1.jpg

untitled-15.thumb.jpg.ea809c4d9b2682174ee6783e55f8bf7f.jpg

untitled-16-2.thumb.jpg.3066ddd6cec7dbb31a7e4c9f88a81d87.jpg

Cyril wanted us all to take a pic of this item: Lens used-Nikon 18-140mm

untitled-17.thumb.jpg.ac483b011b1e1abce074a7f14c760d17.jpg

Street....

untitled-26.thumb.jpg.368ec4e68c6c7aa56e672db6b6665d68.jpg

untitled-46.thumb.jpg.00ef0f0b5019135255e936d8eb9a0cdd.jpg

untitled-55.thumb.jpg.720346a0123d4129fb487a7b6763fbda.jpg

untitled-57.thumb.jpg.e0d9e36cf93f9a85238433c0f111169a.jpg

I really didnt want to take this following photo ...but Korky said I ought to do at least one portrait style and to soften it up...

untitled-65.thumb.jpg.2f9e9ea55bf94bc9f6620cff9ab61876.jpg

Fellow TIPF members,

I didnt realize quite how tall Polly was....

untitled-18.thumb.jpg.d98237aba60f3c4167454d08af89e815.jpg

untitled-41.thumb.jpg.2ae499a7893a104b7005ab3c8f3fff08.jpg

untitled-30.jpg

Edited by Denis
  • Like 4

A great set Denis........I love the one of ...Long-Tall Polly ;-))

Naughty boy...pinching my portrait girl after I requested the shot...(not really)

You did develop your Photographer's Eye after all...I said you would.

Thanks for the lift...it was very kind of you:

FUJI

Yeah, some cracking images there Denis, doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that news lens you got, I do like that one of the deeley bopper ladies and FUJI's Ahoy There! distraction shot, you've nailed both those perfectly.

Don't you dare give this up Denis ...  You have posted some  cracking shots  and  your new  lens  seems to be doing the trick .. Thanks for a really fun day ... it was  just great to meet ya ... and thanks for bring Fooji ... We must do it all again in the Autumn eh ...

• Like 1

Mornin' Denis,

Another great set, from our rapidly developing ...Street Photographer.....you have the beginnings of a good-eye, as does David, both of you pleased me because you were both willing to watch, listen and to learn from this old fogey......

Musn't forget Polly, Korky and Geoff here.......

Our Polly, was a delight from start to finish, just how she managed to concentrate on her photography, as well as ensuring that we were all fed, watered and happy; her recce-trip and pre -booking of the FourTeas made the day very special, and oiled the wheels of what I hope are lasting friendships. We were all pretty jealous of Polly's brand new kit and camera bag.......camera and lenses to drool for......a very lucky lady.

Korky!........ What can I say?......He was his usual, unique self, dry humor, wit, and turn of phrase, but a sharp observer with that camera of his......I will never forgive him for emphasising my old man's paunch like that ??  His lovely wife Jill, too added even more colour to our visit, especially towards the end when I was tiring fast.

Geoff, a quiet, studious, photographer, who seems to have developed his own style and approach, he too, took on board my quirky, direct approach to Street Photography, he also taught me a few things as I observed his sneaking off from the market to do his own thing off Piste.....Well Done!....that man.

Thank you, one and all for jointly making the day a HUGE success, we all came away totally jiggered but extremely happy.

FUJI

• Like 1

Love the ice cream ladies Denis ....  And the layers of bridges, people, walkways and swans  on the river.. A clever perspective. 

Fooj is right in his synopsis of the day...and his enthusiastic approach to every thing he does was contagious . You re all a great bunch ... It was a pleasure meeting up with you . 

• Like 1