Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge # 85.. Monumental VOTING CLOSED

Voting time...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Voting time...

• ChrisLumix - billy
    • sr1867 - Fab5
    • Colin - Lord Alfred Tennyson
    • Black Pearl - If you go down to the woods today....
    • David995031
    • kcbrecks
    • JamesT - Sir John in his own words.
    • kev7d - Waterloo
    • CMunzle - A Monumental Red Gum.
    • Brian - Waltzing Matilda
    • Kobione
    • gknome
    • Rick448
    • Ryewolfe - The Sphinx and Great Pyramid
    • Denis - Dambusters
    • Clicker - Monument to Wealth . Witley Court

Voting is now closed in this poll

Congratulations to Simon! :respect:

(Just a slight peeve - I missed voting on this because there was no "Friday reminder" that it was the last day for voting. Therefore it didn't appear in the 'New Content' stream, which is the only way I look at topics in TIPF... Just a thought - could every competition setter post a reminder on the Friday of last entries and the Friday of last votes, so it appears in the latest stream? THANKS!!)

I usually remind everyone in the Banter box Chris on Fridays ( you probably don't use that) .. You could always set an alarm on your phone  to repeat  every Friday, like I do, at a certain time just to remind one  to vote ( or  submit an entry  for the challenge .) ... Or do it as soon as the poll  is put up ;)

16 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I usually remind everyone in the Banter box Chris on Fridays ( you probably don't use that) .. You could always set an alarm on your phone  to repeat  every Friday, like I do, at a certain time just to remind one  to vote ( or  submit an entry  for the challenge .) ... Or do it as soon as the poll  is put up ;)

I could vote straight away - sometimes do, other times need time to reflect between a batch of equally good entries. Some people do post to say "Only a few hours remaining", all I'm asking is that every compo setter does. And no, I don't use banter box! in fact, the ONLY thing I use is Judy's New Content stream. 

37 minutes ago, ChrisLumix said:

(Just a slight peeve - I missed voting on this because there was no "Friday reminder" that it was the last day for voting. Therefore it didn't appear in the 'New Content' stream, which is the only way I look at topics in TIPF... Just a thought - could every competition setter post a reminder on the Friday of last entries and the Friday of last votes, so it appears in the latest stream? THANKS!!)

Certainly Chris,

I shall ask my boss not to send me on fifteen hour 500 mile trips on a friday when I'm hosting a weekly competion eh?  ;)

1 minute ago, Denis said:

Certainly Chris,

I shall ask my boss not to send me on fifteen hour 500 mile trips on a friday when I'm hosting a weekly competion eh?  ;)

Yes, I understand that problem! But that's only going to be once in a blue moon, so if I miss because of that, well then "it happens".

• Like 1