Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #32 - Relaxing - Voting Closed - Tiebreak

Weekly Challenge 31 Relaxing  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite 'Relaxing' image

• ChrisLumix - Plant
    • Denis - Chilling out in Cape Verde
    • Brian - Australia Day!
    • Kobione - On the cool tiles
    • Korky - Rambler's Lunch
    • Ryewolf - Relaxing

Voting is now closed in this poll

As Chrissy is away in Tenerife, she's asked me to post the next weekly challenge for her.

This weeks subject is "Relaxing "

The date the image was taken is immaterial ..old and new shots are equally acceptable ...

Entries must be posted between Midnight Friday  5th Feb and Midnight Friday 12th February. Voting to take place from Midnight 12th February to Midnight 19th February.

This means you should all be able to enter  this one :yes Best of luck everyone

Please direct comments to the Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread
For a refresher of the rules see How It Works

Edited by Ryewolf
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Err Phil what's the plan on tie breaks?

Firstly, well done on taking the screenshot, it seems another vote has already been cast. I believe the option to 'close' a poll and prevent further votes is coming in a software update shortly, it can't come soon enough.

Following comments in The Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread I'll flex my muscles and declare Brian the winner as it did receive my vote, sorry Korkers.

Congratulations Brian :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Firstly, well done on taking the screenshot, it seems another vote has already been cast. I believe the option to 'close' a poll and prevent further votes is coming in a software update shortly, it can't come soon enough.

Following comments in The Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread I'll flex my muscles and declare Brian the winner as it did receive my vote, sorry Korkers.

Congratulations Brian :clap: :clap: :clap:

Am I being stupid here Phil but the votes show Korky to have 5 votes to Brians 4...?

Ron

1 minute ago, Ron said:

Am I being stupid here Phil but the votes show Korky to have 5 votes to Brians 4...?

It seems Colin voted after the midnight deadline and therefore doesn't count, RW's screenshot tells the real story.

Thanks everyone. I'm not sure how I feel about this win especially as I voted for Korki. But rules is rules I suppose and the Grand Poobah has spoken. Thanks Phil, the cheque is in the mail.

Edited by Brian