Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Ynys Onnen Island off Strumble Head

It has been a rotten year for so many,and a strange one for myself retiring into a lockdown. Love the photo you have created there John,a great sky!  so glad your skills have not left you and good to see you back. I have had a few months off myself having just posted my first images from this year.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Denis said:

It has been a rotten year for so many,and a strange one for myself retiring into a lockdown.

I think it's been a pretty bad year for everyone, what with lockdowns and very poor weather, I've only been out with my camera (and taken images) 47 days so for and we're getting close to half way through the year....

Thanks for your comments.  Corvid hasn't been the problem.  Polly knows part of the story.  My brother had kidney problems which he was dealing with but he suddenly developed an aggressive leukemia.  His kidneys were not capable of dealing with any chemo and so they just had to let him go.  That and one or two other things have not made for a good year so far.  I have managed to post elsewhere but only stuff that I have in the main, already posted here.  It's only been in the last two to thee weeks that I have been able to get out to use a camera.  However, Summer beckons.........

• Like 2

This post, and replies stopped me in my tracks for a number of reasons…….  I do my best to remain positive, no matter what….but life can throw wobblers when least expected…. I too have kidney trouble, plus other old-age things, slowing me down considerably…. Two close friends have been diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer…..I also  lost a younger brother just 6 weeks ago……tough times….but then…you post a near perfect…

JMW TURNER painting, that takes the breath away…..  giving a very positive spin……

Thank you  John 2 

Edited by FUJI

It’s so good to see you back Johntwo... yes I  was aware of the the issues  that were a priority  in your life and I am sorry to hear your news  about your  brother.  Losing a sibling brings home a very stark reality of ones own mortality  but can also galvanise you into making sure you don’t procrastinate and waste precious time . 
To be honest I am amazed that most of us are still posting albeit not maybe as often as we did considering the obstacles there have been  in our lives  these past eighteen months . As Fooj says ..   trying to remain positive  no matter what is sometimes easier said than done but it is often a good base line sentiment to try and adopt .

As for the  sunset ..... what’s not to love about it ...  no matter how bad a day we have , Mother Nature  still has the ability to present us with  a scene of tranquil beauty that can soothe the soul.... aided and abetted sometimes by judicious processing 😉 A lovely reworked image John ..... 

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

....................................................................................................................................  but can also galvanise you into making sure you don’t procrastinate and waste precious time . 
....................................................................................................

Just so Polly.

Thanks again for your comments.  I wanted to provide some explantion, but enough.  We are deliberately going out locally once a week and I'm beginning to accumulate some images - sadly none of note so far.  :10_wink:

13 hours ago, FUJI said:

This post, and replies stopped me in my tracks for a number of reasons…….  I do my best to remain positive, no matter what….but life can throw wobblers when least expected…. I too have kidney trouble, plus other old-age things, slowing me down considerably…. Two close friends have been diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer…..I also  lost a younger brother just 6 weeks ago……tough times….but then…you post a near perfect…

JMW TURNER painting, that takes the breath away…..  giving a very positive spin……

Thank you  John 2 

Fuji, don't you find that when life gives you a kicking, that's when you are at your most creative?   I can quite empathise with your own situation.  Thanks for your kind comments.