Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

CRAZY WEATHER FOR FEBRUARY

FUJI

Those Crazy Hazy- Lazy day’s of....February....

Its NUTS! I tell you, absolute NUTS!.......our current weather I mean..... what is supposed to be one of the meanest cold/miserable winter months has reached all time record for the highest temperature at this time of year.

Two things to see here....

1: Our veranda thermometer showing circa 80 f .....that will be just a bit higher than outside...it’s protected from the breeze.....pic taken at around 15:00 this afternoon.

2: Bees.....yes....Bees, collecting pollen from our flowering Rosemary bush.....

Member Paul should be having a field day, finding insects, currenty ? 

A56DE396-AF57-483D-BDFC-64E949881CCC.jpeg

60C112FE-8216-443B-80DF-5DFF977B384E.jpeg

I was in North Wales Monday, and it was warm, but the trucks central heating came into use two hours after parking for the night in Northampton.

Woke up to an outside temp of -2 this morning :) warm as toast under the duvet in the cab.

• Like 1

Yeah I was in the garden today and saw three bumble bees on the flowering  Viburnum

2 hours ago, Korky said:

I've been schmoozing round the park in mi shorts an' flip-flops. Had an ice cream, a cold bottle of fizzy water and then took a skinny-dip in the lake.

And to think, this time next week I'll be on the plane.

Korky

And I’ll be driving across Europe to the Austrian Tyrol a few days later .. I just hope all the snow won’t have melted by then ...

On 26/02/2019 at 23:09, Clicker said:

And I’ll be driving across Europe to the Austrian Tyrol a few days later...

This is how it was meant to go........

Me: And to think, this time next week I'll be on the plane.

You: Oh, I didn't realise you're off on holiday.

Me: I'm not. I'm fitting a new front door.

Mi bestest punch line ruined!

Korky

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Korky said:

Korky

I get the feeling that you might be becoming unhinged.  That's what happens when a screw comes loose.   

Edited by johntwo
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Korky said:

Korky

Perhaps we were all a bit distracted by the thought of you skinny dipping in the park. <sodemoji.1f648></sodemoji.1f648>

• Haha 2

Sorry  Korks ... didn’t mean to mess up your punch line......I just presumed your usual  sojourn to warmer, sunnier climes was imminent...

If I’d  known I was standing in as your straight man  I’d have watched Eric and Ernie on YouTube to pick up a few tips. Doh 

• Haha 1