Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The calm before the storm

On 17/08/2023 at 07:23, Fogey said:

I don't mind suffering for my art, but I draw the line at dying for it.  Minus  -20 degrees?  Best viewed at 28 degrees C, preferably with a cup of tea and biscuit.  😜

Cracking imag, BTW.

Oh there was plenty of hot tea and beverages we do pack mini cookers tea bags milk and food i hate flasks so a fresh brew is always my way to go clothing wise very good hiiking gear and good waterproofs and believe it or not you do keep warm I left my 7D with a 70-300mm f4L is out on the rocks during heavy snow fluuries and rain up there many times and it still works perfect to this day If you all remember the Herc i took in the snow that was this day Was a good day the yanks came in the wrong way ( new batch of pilots ) but yeh we hide from wind behind rocks was then around minus 12 and we were all comfortable but ey the views up there anytime of the year are awesome so planes are a bonus

Edited by Monkey

Brrrrrrr... you can feel the icy wind in this picture ...I really like the that golden  morning  light  that  lifts this image  almost to another dimension . Very atmospheric and  presumably this was somewhere on the Mach loop . A memorable  image ....

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Clicker said:

Brrrrrrr... you can feel the icy wind in this picture ...I really like the that golden  morning  light  that  lifts this image  almost to another dimension . Very atmospheric and  presumably this was somewhere on the Mach loop . A memorable  image ....

Thank you, yes it’s taken from the car park at one of the spots in the Mach Loop 

• Like 1

It's   the  hint of sunlight on the edge  of the mountain in the  top middle of the  image  that   just helps  the balance  for me ... and the  fence line leading  in.  I imagine a large  canvas  would show this off very  nicely ..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...