Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Hello

Hi All

I have just joined today. I am from Bradford, Yorkshire. I take mainly macro and close up images

with a Nikon Z5 and a Laowa 90mm 2:1 Macro lens. I always use flash and a popeshield diffuser

which seems to work reasonably well. I am  open to constructive criticism and helpful advice

and tips on how to improve and learn new techniques. 

Best regards, Mick

• Like 3

Welcome to The Independent Photo Forum mikbone.  Do have a look round our site and if there's any questions you only have to ask.

We do have a very active macro photography section, so you should fit right in.

• Like 2

Hi Mick ...As Fogey said , we have an active Macro   section on TIPF so it will be   great to have additional activity  in that  department . I see you have a Laowa  90 mm 2:1 macro lens... I am interested in seeing the results from that in particular .   Welcome to the  Forum ...make yourself at home  and just yell if you require any help. Comments  are welcome  on other members  photos  and it's  a great way to  introduce yourself  to other members too... Looking  forward to seeing   your  macro  images  too.👍

• Like 2

Welcome aboard the forum, we have several Laowa Lens fans on the forum, I have one (though it's currently on loan to Paul), Paul did have one I loaned him mine, Cheryl has one and Clicker has the Laowa Wide Angle macro lens, so you should fit right into the macro scene here on TIPF. Look forward to seeing some images.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...