Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

DEE’S NEW HOME.... See my message in the CHATBOX

FUJI

Hi, all 

Dee phoned my just now....see my chatbox message.

She gave me ...Google Earth ...details....This is what I found.... it may not be this exact property, but one very similar according to her description and given address .... ideal for a single occupant... close to parks and all facilities.... she can’t wait to get a working internet connection..  Isn’t modern tech wonderful?

She sends ooodles of love to all.

FUJI

4F5F9FD3-DD7C-492C-B10F-37F7CAF2AF27.jpeg

• Like 4

Good news fooj,Looks a great place, we would love a bungalow.

(these map systems have helped me find places so many times. It is surprising how quite large companies are so up their own orifices, that they dont have actual signs, as if to say we are important ...everyone knows where we are! why should we have a sign ! )

Thanks Fooj ... what a different  environment this will be for you Dee..   like chalk and cheese compared to your really rural surroundings before.  Sometimes we have to just acknowledge that we are no longer 25 years old... even though you defy all the odds when it comes to fitness and stoicism ...   I have nothing but admiration for the way you have dealt with the last couple of years Dee... Can’t wait to see you going at full throttle again.  Xx 

Quite early on the morning here, and freezing cold, so not much 'internet hit' as yet, and yes, I've got access!!! Not for long but I am here.

Thanks Fuji for putting this up, I do miss my time on here, and the virtual connection with all of you.

Yes, Polly it is going to be a bit different, but, hopefully, a sensible move. We were very lucky with the property we have bought, it had been on the market only one day when we did a walkthrough and put an offer in. Only 18 more days to go to settlement now.

Fuj was nearly right with the picture, that is actually my new neighbour and if you turn left past their house; then the next one is mine, and here it is:

Stratfielda.jpg.304c252ef6f9e1d260efd957f1e7ccd5.jpg

Denis bungalows have been the usual build here for ever. Now there are more two story houses which have developed because the blocks of land have gradually got smaller as new housing areas open up.

Will not be able to catch up with everything, but it's great to be back, and the first thing I will be sorting out in my new home is internet access!

So..….. Hello again everybody, hope you are all doing well and coping OK with the shut downs etc.

• Like 1

It looks the perfect place for you now Dee... can’t wait to see you moved in and starting a new chapter in your life .... hats off to you Sunshine.... we all miss you on here  ...  good luck with the move in a few weeks then ... 

Only 12 days to go now, and looking forward to a bit more space.

On 18/05/2020 at 09:11, johntwo said:

Great to see you getting settled Dee.  It's been a long time coming.  Looks like you have a Radio Amateur for a neighbour.

John this a bit of a low area and all the tv aerials are very tall, including mine!!