Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Spring Photo Comp - Winner

Thats our Spring Comp finished and the results are in.....the winner was picked simply because I like it. 
Korky will pick the runner up - who doesn't get a prize unfortunately but shall receive the recognition.

Well done to Fuji for his THE FLIGHT OF SPRING entry.

THE FLIGHT OF SPRING mono.jpg

PM me your details and I'll pop your prize in the post. I hope you enjoy it and get many years of use from it.

BP

Wow! Wow! And triple Wow!

What a wonderful surprise.... after another tough afternoon hospital visiting too......a totally unexpected surprise...........that exclusive leather camera strap will be much treasured.

The pic was taken through my  vintage 1957  Jupiter 8 lens........The title was inspired by the wing-like shape of those baby leaves reaching upwards.

Should Korky wish....on our Big Day out in June.....I will allow him a sniff or two.

FUJI

• Like 1

Well done, Fooj - that really is a lovely image and a very worthy winner.

Yes, save me a sniff o' that leather for Stratford!

Korky

BTW - I've got to dole out a big dollop of kudos for a runner-up. It'll be here on Friday after I've had a long think.