Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project 2017 - Week 02

Korky

I picked up a small twig in my local park this morning and as I sat in the walled garden enjoying the day and wondering what I could do for this week's image, an idea just sort of swooped in from somewhere out in the ether. My pic takes it's name from Nick Drake's wonderful first album. Who's he? Ask Herr Lumix, he'll tell you.

Processing done in CC 2017 and Topaz Texture Effects. And yes, for this week only, I've joined the white border club.

Korky

Five Leaves Left - With apologies to the late Nick Drake.

Five Leaves.jpg

2 hours ago, Korky said:

I picked up a small twig in my local park this morning and as I sat in the walled garden enjoying the day and wondering what I could do for this week's image, an idea just sort of swooped in from somewhere out in the ether. My pic is a little homage to Nick Drake and his wonderful first album. Who's he? Ask Herr Lumix, he'll tell you.

Five Leaves Left

Wrong kind of leaf! (To parrotphrase Railtrack...). I'm sure everyone knows who Nick Drake is these days? But maybe not everyone has initiated themselves into his glorious music...

13 hours ago, Korky said:

I shoulda known you'd pick up on that one, so I've modified my little blurb. But in my defence, five Rizla papers wouldn't have been the same :whistle:

Korky

Rizla? I'm sure I don't know what you're on about... Something to do with Rock'n'ROLL perhaps?

On 08/02/2017 at 19:33, Korky said:

I picked up a small twig in my local park this morning and as I sat in the walled garden enjoying the day and wondering what I could do for this week's image, an idea just sort of swooped in from somewhere out in the ether. My pic takes it's name from Nick Drake's wonderful first album. Who's he? Ask Herr Lumix, he'll tell you.

Like this a lot, creating something good from (almost|) nothing.

This is one of the half dozen or so images I've taken this week. It's so bloody hot that you can't do much indoors without air conditioning. We live in the bush and on solar only.

This photo was taken in town when I was looking for something for the Beauty in Decay weekly theme. I jumped out of the car to take a photo, but it was so hot I only took this one shot. As you can see, it wasn't a nice sunny day but it was 45 degrees, so I got back into my air conditioned car and went home.

_A3A2973.jpg

1 hour ago, David995031 said:

Like this a lot, creating something good from (almost|) nothing.

Very much appreciated, David. Thank you!

I've done a little edit on your post - I got the 'tidy voices' and had to follow them.

Korky

On 10/02/2017 at 09:13, Korky said:

- I got the 'tidy voices' and had to follow them.

Korky

Yer ' aven't  forgotten yer meds  again have you Lord K ?  You've been doing well  ignoring those lately .....the  voices, not the medication .  Do beware though ...  It's  sometimes hard to recall if you have or you haven't ....

589e024d18268_wk2ed3s.thumb.jpg.dcae1a9960518a1ec75ba5cb58aea3c2.jpg

Taken standing in Lion Hill  Stourport , part of the  Stourport Canal Ring.

12 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

There I was, wandering along the beach, lost in my own thoughts with my head tucked down against the wind when I glanced to my right and suffered quite the most frightful of shocks.

Once recovered I took a picture of the object that gave me such a funny turn...

Grrr Argh.jpg

That made me SCREAM!

On 2/10/2017 at 08:57, Brian said:

This is one of the half dozen or so images I've taken this week. It's so bloody hot that you can't do much indoors without air conditioning. We live in the bush and on solar only.

This photo was taken in town when I was looking for something for the Beauty in Decay weekly theme. I jumped out of the car to take a photo, but it was so hot I only took this one shot. As you can see, it wasn't a nice sunny day but it was 45 degrees, so I got back into my air conditioned car and went home.

_A3A2973.jpg

Winter is showing no inclination to let go around here but I really don't envy you. Nice composition though, maybe you could have lifted the shadow on the overhanging trees?

Week 2 and I'm still at it - an amazing feat of dedication :-)

This weekend has mainly consisted of riding motorbikes in horizontal rain between hospitals for the local Blood Bikes charity (Bloodrun EVS) so I can reliably inform you that the heated grips make steam come off your gloves and waterproofs never are!

Never out of my sight this weekend, the bike key

TIPF52bu (4 of 2).jpg

I am running out of time for week 2 so revisiting my shots from Friday. I took some shots in RAW which I don't normally do so this edit is a result of playing about. It has fetched out the snow falling if nothing else.

58a07535616e1_IMG_8676s.thumb.jpg.9157b1235c7f7beb2d31fcd907427224.jpg

6 hours ago, Jon said:

Week 2 and I'm still at it - an amazing feat of dedication :-)

This weekend has mainly consisted of riding motorbikes in horizontal rain between hospitals for the local Blood Bikes charity (Bloodrun EVS) so I can reliably inform you that the heated grips make steam come off your gloves and waterproofs never are!

Never out of my sight this weekend, the bike key

TIPF52bu (4 of 2).jpg

Heated grips just made the palms of my hands hot so I used to always put my wet gloves on the cylinders of the Beemer. Absolute heaven to put back on! A worthy cause, those Blood Bank Runs.

After a week of unrelenting gloom, the sun came out this morning and I was confident I would find something to submit to the 52 project on my morning walk, Sadly, nothing really grabbed me and I was left with no choice but to take my first tentative steps into the mysterious world of still life. This is my first ever (well to be somewhat pedantic, my second) and I have no idea of it is a success or not. All constructive criticism will be very welcome.

IMG_3406-2.thumb.jpg.c96d54b75401953df87b1d3dbe391770.jpg

Archived