Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW w.e.12-06-16

colinb

Well the York trip threw-up some cracking images and along with a batch of macros I found choosing the POTW a little more difficult than normal.  

That was until I chanced on this picture by The Beeper.  I like street photograpy to be more a observational than portrait kind of thing and this picture for me is a stand out shot. BP caught a moment in time just about perfect, two women one who seems to be making a comment about something and the other looking towards the man with the bag who may be or may not be the subject of their conversation. A great shot that tells a story and where neither appear to have reacted to the camera. Not an easy shot to take either with the women far right hiding behind the pillar, which I think a lot of us would have caught the pillar loosing the focus detail in that all important face. The more you look the more impressive it is and the little wisper of smoke rising up of the cigarette just adds the final touch.

Cracking BP cracking, I would stick a copy of that that up on my wall any day.

The Smoker.jpg

Original thread can be found HERE

Edited by colinb
link fail
  • Like 3