Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... last few days to post in August In Focus Challenge. Deadline midnight on Sunday 31st August for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 22nd September ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with 'L' can you come up with eh? .;)

Ryewolf

Clicker

Reflecting ....

That's a nice image Polly!

What processing did you do? I get mixed up between Stourbridge & Stourport... 😀

Edited by JohnP

I like that very much - the reflection is interesting and there's just the right amount of bridge showing the number and name.

And that sounds like my kinda pub.

Korky

Nicely framed, and above all an interesting photograph and information regarding the scene.

You've saved the best until last with that one - great composition and a superb sky.

Deffo a belter!

Korky

• Thanks 1

They are both nice images but I think No2 just has the edge.

• Thanks 1

Thanks John .... I was looking for a Narrowboat at the time for the “N”  challenge in the Alphabet challenge as there is usually a couple moored along this stretch of the canal as it meanders through the town.  I was out shopping at the time but I always have my camera with me .    

Thank you Korks .... I always love a pearly oyster sky ...... I prefer them any day to a blue sunny sky with the accompanying harsh contrasts. ... you can do so much more with them and I find they can make an ordinary scene more interesting quite often .. 

Thanks Strav ...Nice to see you back again ... missed seeing your pics recently  til this week ..  Life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it ...  If I could, I'd spend my entire day, every day,  photographing  stuff and editing it  ... but .....:jig: other things get in the way !😉

Missed these somehow Polly.  Two very nice images.  I like the first one in particular

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, johntwo said:

Missed these somehow Polly.  Two very nice images.  I like the first one in particular

Tis easily done John... i wonder how i manage to miss things sometimes even though I feel like i am quite methodical and check all my notifications and unread posts ...😉