Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Reflecting ....

Clicker

Part of the Worcestershire  and Staffordshire canal  on the Stourport  Ring. which visits Worcester, Wolverhampton and the outskirts of Birmingham.  Stourport is an Inland Port  built purely as a result of the Worcs and Staffs Canal meeting the River Severn   but it is a long way from the sea  despite it's nautical Heritage .  

The small pub called the Rising Sun consists of just one Public room and dates back to the 17th Century when it was  originally a Brew House .. 

DSCF3542 ed2sl.jpg

Thanks for your input  folks .. yes Stourport and Stourbridge are often confused with each other ... John ... I recall some friends from Norfolk visiting us for the first time  25 years ago , phoned us frantically trying to find us  having followed signs for Stourbridge instead of Stourport ..  I'm in a tiny village  a few miles out  of Stourport.

I  process nearly all my photos  from RAW in photoshop  and sometimes the Nik collection... here's the same view from the footbridge you can see in the first image ...

DSCF3544 edsl.jpg

Thanks John .... I was looking for a Narrowboat at the time for the “N”  challenge in the Alphabet challenge as there is usually a couple moored along this stretch of the canal as it meanders through the town.  I was out shopping at the time but I always have my camera with me .    

Thank you Korks .... I always love a pearly oyster sky ...... I prefer them any day to a blue sunny sky with the accompanying harsh contrasts. ... you can do so much more with them and I find they can make an ordinary scene more interesting quite often .. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Strav ...Nice to see you back again ... missed seeing your pics recently  til this week ..  Life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it ...  If I could, I'd spend my entire day, every day,  photographing  stuff and editing it  ... but .....:jig: other things get in the way !<sodemoji.1f609></sodemoji.1f609>

4 hours ago, johntwo said:

Missed these somehow Polly.  Two very nice images.  I like the first one in particular

Tis easily done John... i wonder how i manage to miss things sometimes even though I feel like i am quite methodical and check all my notifications and unread posts ...<sodemoji.1f609></sodemoji.1f609>

• 3 weeks later...

Two great images, that I thought I'd commented on but hadn't. I prefer the second image, days with cloudy skies are much more interesting - a mistake I think I made when using a film camera but the One A Day Every Day Challenger we did in 2016 and 2017 amde me realise that blue skies are not ideal for landscapes....

Archived