Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Slice Of Your Life 06/08/18 - 12/08/18

Phil

Once again apologies for the inactivity - 8 appointments for David in the last 14 days, including one today. The Oncology one was as good as it cold possibly be and they have given him a '4 week holiday' from chemo, mainly to assist with healing some nasty wounds on his foot, so this is what this week has been like:

Brodie did not want to go out there on Monday with that sky, but we did get a full 20 ml of rain eventually!

P1020029a_zpslsi1ber0.jpg

Then today's result - think we're stuck at home for a while again:

Foot2a_zps0xgi4xlz.jpg

5 hours ago, Kobione said:

Once again apologies for the inactivity - 8 appointments for David in the last 14 days, including one today. The Oncology one was as good as it cold possibly be and they have given him a '4 week holiday' from chemo, mainly to assist with healing some nasty wounds on his foot, so this is what this week has been like:

Brodie did not want to go out there on Monday with that sky, but we did get a full 20 ml of rain eventually!

P1020029a_zpslsi1ber0.jpg

Then today's result - think we're stuck at home for a while again:

Foot2a_zps0xgi4xlz.jpg

A challenging time for you and David, Dierdre. 

• Like 1

It’s a lovely place Beepy .... you’ll probably find yourself there more often now that you have discovered it .. I love the feel of slight neglect in a classy vintage way that  oozes out of it  ... ...  you’d know it anywhere ... 

Sending you positive vibes and cyber hugs Dee  for you and your man xx 

• Like 2

Actually got out for a little cruise today - me doing the driving of course, which is fine, but I can't take photos on the way. Went to Dunolly Bakery where I got one of my favourite lunches, Pizza Pie:

P1020047b.jpg.d069de166e8c32b97a01882a6e198d17.jpg

And Kelly & Brodie got their sausage roll, cut and ready to share:

P1020048b.jpg.c9b00c2d4fc082a377166ef8b83acf94.jpg

Then I took them for a nice walk in one of their favourite bits of nice open bush:

P1020050b.jpg.c37085701302b8affdffa5ea87054b3e.jpg

Meanwhile David sat in the car, resting his foot and amusing himself on his mobile phone, then we all cruised home.

• Like 1

First home game of the season yesterday - a 1-1 draw between Luton & Sunderland.  A good game and a fair result.  I never take a camera to football though!

Today... I was planning to go out & take some photos, but it's dull & wet, so I stayed in & took some photos instead!

P1010981.jpg.e97d843908b7f5ab4627e6adfd7e2c00.jpg

• Like 1