Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Long see no time

Hi Colin

Good to hear from you and thanks for asking. Photo sales have been steady, just delivered to a new (to me) gallery yesterday. A long established place that has always featured paintings but refused photography. Anyway I had a chat with the manager, god good feedback and went for a meeting with the owner and so they agreed to take some work and have 14 prints, some of which they will frame, and two canvases.

They intend to feature me on one wall of the gallery.

Time will tell if they can sell photography or not.

If anyone is in the area it is

Gallery 18, Churchgate, Loughborough, Leicestershire.

hopefully the display should go up next week.

Fuzzy and Fuji, nice to hear from you both too.

Hello again Bill....

It has just struck me that you may be able to advise comparatively new member ....PAULN .....on presenting, selling and exhibiting photographs, he is exceptionally talented, but seems to be struggling to make a start.

PAULN..........If anyone can advise you it is our Bill.........pm him a few examples of your work.

Cheers!

FUJI

• Like 1

Hi Bill, firstly welcome back as I understand you have been absent for a short while, I'm obviously flattered to have my name mentioned and I hope I can live up to such high expectations. I'm currently at work at the moment but I understand from Fuji that I should pm you a few examples of my work for you to maybe critique and advise on if that's ok?

welcome back Bill, I'm only here on and off at the moment as we have just moved to Yorkshire and have bought a place that needs some work so we will be busy with work and non photography stuff for a while