Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Common Lizard and a Toad.

JohnP

That’s a grand lizard pic John ... I’ve only ever seen one once.... and didn’t have a camera with me !  It is very quiet on the forum as everyone is experiencing little opportunity for taking photos... I think maybe we will have to use the latte lounge a bit more just to keep in touch when we feel we haven’t got many pics to post . That being said, it is quite interesting going through one’s old files and finding pics we haven’t posted before that merit an outing .... 😀

That toad reminds me of Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars though .😯😉

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

That’s a grand lizard pic John ... I’ve only ever seen one once.... and didn’t have a camera with me !  It is very quiet on the forum as everyone is experiencing little opportunity for taking photos... I think maybe we will have to use the latte lounge a bit more just to keep in touch when we feel we haven’t got many pics to post . That being said, it is quite interesting going through one’s old files and finding pics we haven’t posted before that merit an outing .... 😀

That toad reminds me of Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars though .😯😉

Hi Polly!

Thank you for your feedback.  I'm on my old laptop for about a week as my old PC is playing up, it's a motherboard problem. I've taken the three hard drives out and tried them in a docking station and they are fine, I've just ordered three SATA hard drive enclosures so I can use them as external hard drives for backup and storage. I ordered a new PC yesterday from Novatech who will build it in the next few days.

1 hour ago, Ryewolf said:

Great lizard pic, there's a spot near Pendle Hill where I've seen lizards for the past 3 years.

I took the Lizard shot in September 2013 at Wicken Fen in Cambridgeshire on a meet up with two people who were members of this forum at the time. It was quite a journey for a day out. The Toad was in Haugh Wood near Hereford... only 10 miles from home.

2 hours ago, Kobione said:

Two really nice shots John - I'm missing my lizard population!

Dee... Our Common Lizard is tiny compared to some of those you used to post shots of, this one is 70mm/2.75 inches in length.

A great shot of the lizard John, which emphasises my wish to create a habitat for them.  I'm currently having a raised flower bed built which will incorporate a rockery.

Once it becomes established, I'll introduce lizards to it.

Archived