Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Reykjavik

Stravinsky

i don't really remember reykjavik being a colorful town.  there were spots of color, but it seemed to be a lot of grey and concrete in between too.  i guess you need a birds eye view to see it.  gorgeous light.

10 minutes ago, loki said:

i don't really remember reykjavik being a colorful town.  there were spots of color, but it seemed to be a lot of grey and concrete in between too.  i guess you need a birds eye view to see it.  gorgeous light.

A week before we went I had a discussion with someone in the UK that said they didnt like Iceland because it lacked colour .... in fact we found it completely the opposite even when we got out into the countryside 

16 hours ago, Stravinsky said:

A week before we went I had a discussion with someone in the UK that said they didnt like Iceland because it lacked colour .... in fact we found it completely the opposite even when we got out into the countryside 

i only spent 2 days around reykjavik.  it was also raining so everything just seemed grey (i like grey).  the rest of the country could be very grey if it was raining or foggy (i'm a big fan of grey), but when the sun was out it was one of the most colorful places i've ever been.

7 hours ago, loki said:

i only spent 2 days around reykjavik.  it was also raining so everything just seemed grey (i like grey).  the rest of the country could be very grey if it was raining or foggy (i'm a big fan of grey), but when the sun was out it was one of the most colorful places i've ever been.

I agree, luckily we had fairly good weather

Archived