Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Walk to Work

Black Pearl

I park a little way out of town and walk in every morning - every morning with a camera to hand.
Typically my Fujifilm X100T slung over my shoulder, but the iPhone and other stuff comes along too.

I have the Fuji's set to record jpeg/raw but almost always Wi-Fi the jpeg files to my phone when I get to the shop, import them into Lr Mobile, give them a tweak and post them as is.
Everything is backed up to my Mac and HDD's when I get home but for the most part my day-to-day photography doesn't involve a computer, they're just not needed anymore.

Anyhoo - I thought I'd grab a few and shove them together - they're in date order only so random in the page pairing.

1991585250_WaltToWork-1.thumb.jpg.8538d88f1bea2394b76834fe2c296df1.jpg

1021466277_WaltToWork-2.thumb.jpg.babcd5f99a253b923584fa03bbe7fbec.jpg

698602669_WaltToWork-3.thumb.jpg.273d884b5d9a3e3f4fdfee52e6bf6299.jpg

1038622804_WaltToWork-4.thumb.jpg.9d057ef1011759dddb64797a3cdfa944.jpg

1337996536_WaltToWork-5.thumb.jpg.e0a432d5219ced2319732494adae2a60.jpg

16065377_WaltToWork-6.thumb.jpg.29c0bbe5715e2df4b90b172219961fb3.jpg

Great stuff BP .....A fantastic set of typically random objects or scenes..... as you know, I never leave the house without one of my camera’s around my neck.... I treasure that leather strap, I won in one of your competitions.

it seems that great minds think alike....only this week I made my mind up to almost give up post processing on my Windows 10 VAIO laptop and large monitor....that has half a dozen vertical pixel lines down the screen now, and my version of CS6 is getting a bit old.

Soooooo, after researching just what my new iPad Pro is capable of now that it runs a version of iOS, Co,Pete with a Files app.

During the last two days, I have invested in a 6 way USBc connector, for SD cards USB and USBc peripherals...I now use, or, am learning to use... PIXELMATOR....PIXELMATOR PRO....and DARKROOM iPad photo editing apps.

This morning Amazon, delivered my SANDISK 250 GB SSD ....solid state external hard drive.... I will use that to store all my ...to be kept...RAW FILES.... plus any photo books I might create.

I have tested my new system out during the past few days....still a few things to get just right, but it’s all coming together.

FUJI

1A679A40-05EB-4B80-A3C9-EFED73476CDA.jpeg

2 hours ago, FUJI said:

Great stuff BP .....A fantastic set of typically random objects or scenes..... as you know, I never leave the house without one of my camera’s around my neck.... I treasure that leather strap, I won in one of your competitions.

it seems that great minds think alike....only this week I made my mind up to almost give up post processing on my Windows 10 VAIO laptop and large monitor....that has half a dozen vertical pixel lines down the screen now, and my version of CS6 is getting a bit old.

Soooooo, after researching just what my new iPad Pro is capable of now that it runs a version of iOS, Co,Pete with a Files app.

During the last two days, I have invested in a 6 way USBc connector, for SD cards USB and USBc peripherals...I now use, or, am learning to use... PIXELMATOR....PIXELMATOR PRO....and DARKROOM iPad photo editing apps.

This morning Amazon, delivered my SANDISK 250 GB SSD ....solid state external hard drive.... I will use that to store all my ...to be kept...RAW FILES.... plus any photo books I might create.

I have tested my new system out during the past few days....still a few things to get just right, but it’s all coming together.

FUJI

I won't abandon my iMac just yet but for most of my daily shooting I can edit faster and just as efficiently on a mobile device 

I was just thinking of you and advice you'd given me in the past as I am awaiting  my first Helios lens and adapter... Just had   cataracts removed from both eyes in the last five weeks so can now feel happy trusting manual focus again!! It's as if someone has removed a nicotine stained net curtain  from  my eyes !   I can't wait ....and i have my eye on a few other  lenses too ....

Hello Robin,

your random shots never fail to amaze me, and yet I still walk past things thinking, 'nah, that wouldn't make a decent image' ... I really must take my blinkers off.

Good to 'see' you here again, hope all is well.

1 minute ago, Clicker said:

I was just thinking of you and advice you'd given me in the past as I am awaiting  my first Helios lens and adapter... Just had   cataracts removed from both eyes in the last five weeks so can now feel happy trusting manual focus again!! It's as if someone has removed a nicotine stained net curtain  from  my eyes !   I can't wait ....and i have my eye on a few other  lenses too ....

Helios you say......

27174055_10215312980001281_8220834515596338590_o-2.jpg

17 hours ago, Kobione said:

Great set and great selection of subjects BP, nice to see them on here although I also have seen a few on FB.

And then you follow up with one of my favourite subjects, a smiling Jasper jelly!!!

He's quite popular for a scruff mutt

On 08/03/2020 at 16:46, Denis said:

Hello Robin,

your random shots never fail to amaze me, and yet I still walk past things thinking, 'nah, that wouldn't make a decent image' ... I really must take my blinkers off.

Good to 'see' you here again, hope all is well.

I've taken to always having my 'little' Fuji over my shoulder...never leave the house without it...and it gets you into the mindset of taking pictures all the time. Loads are dross but occasionally you see something interesting and shoved together they add to each.

Archived