Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Slice Of Your Life 11/06/18 - 17/06/18

Some great stuff this week - and we got three days to go!

I had plans to document a dollop of my week, but the idea went south when I started to feel a bit unwell on Tuesday - managed to get a short walk in the woods on Wednesday, but other than that I've done very little but moan and groan and be a big, soft bloke.

Today I get summat done!

Korky

As I walked the girls this morning Kelly said "It doesn't usually look like this Mum!'

Very grey and quite cold for us. I had to choose the safest route around the block because so many big kangaroos were hiding from the wind in the  bushes - sorry Korky, couldn't get any pictures!:

P1010463a.thumb.jpg.95acbbbb4ab3d317eeff4a8ca7f954ab.jpg

• Like 1

Off to Anglesey in a few days so thought I'd dust off my Sony bridge camera with a view to giving it a little holiday.

I fired off a few frames to re-familiarise myself with its knobs and knoblets and I was quite taken with this one.

Korky

Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple 02.jpg

• Like 3

That's a stunner  Korks ....Fabulous separation and  depth as Beepy says .. I must admit  i do enjoy  using my  Lumix FZ 1000   every now and then ... these Bridge cameras  can be pretty impressive  in my experience ... Lovely  work M'lud ...

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I think i know nearly every blade of grass in that vista Rye

Thanks Clicker - I think I do as well - though I think it's the first time I've been up their and photographed it this year. There always seem to be sheep here too.

So, after shaving everyday for my entire adult life, a few months ago I decided to grow a beard, ever since I've been the brunt of many a family joke, not least of which is being known as Daddy Pig!

Here is my Father's Day pressie.   

Mug.jpg

• Like 1

Up at 7, had a pee, had a stretch, threw a soup tin at next door's cat, got back in bed till half-past- eight.

Now..... I have a dilemma...... do I go for two England flags on the X-Trail? Or would the full monty four flag look be seen as a touch tacky?

BP - How many flags are you putting on the new set of wheels?

Korky

Woke at 6:30am and decided it was far too flippin early to be getting up, so went back asleep until 8:45....

Father's Day... the original plan was to drive to Rawtenstall with my Dad, Sister and Mum and ride out to Bury on a steam train, have something to eat/drink, watch the steam trains at Bury and come back home.... Alas there was only one steam train running so we decided on Martin Mere - my sister had never been before, plus it's nice and flat and easy to negotiate with a wheelchair and wheeled walking frames. Arrived at the  care home to pick up my Dad - too find him seriously in need of a shave and doing his best grizzly adams impression - my Dad's 85 and can be hard work so often won't let the care staff shave him.....

A short trip down the M65, past Chorley and Rufford and 40 minutes later we were there... A couple of ducks....

Shellduck Duckling

shellduck-duckling-7542.jpg

Ruddy Shellducks...

ruddy-shellduck-7548.jpg

• Like 1