Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A whine from Das Korkenmeister!

Korky

Mornin' Everyone

Had a nasty fall while walking with a couple of mates a few days ago. I'm now nursing some VERY painful ribs and I'm being held together with the Co Codomol that my doc's prescribed. It hurts when I laugh, it hurts when I sneeze, it hurts when I cough and I can't even have a good fart without pain in my chest and side.

We should have been staying with friends in Shropshire for most of the coming week, but it's had to be cancelled. Understandably, I'm grumpy, I have little patience and I'm very, very p*ssed off.

I'll be back when I'm feeling better, but meanwhile, don't send me flowers, grapes, Haribo sweets or Lucozade. Especially bloody Lucozade!

Must dash, Matron is coming in at 10:30 to change my dressing - she gave me a bed bath last night, went loopy with a pumice stone and took three layers of skin off my left buttock.

Korky

Rye - I've read your PM - let's arrange summat for when I'm back to normal. I'll be in touch!

Oh Dear Korks.....so sorry about all that.....I know all about falling until it hurts.

There is no alternative but to give in to your current pain.....make the most of the time, as and when you feel up to it.... time to sort out the millions of photographs on your hard-drives.

Thinking on.....you have one heck of a way to fall even when standing on flat ground don’t you?.... A couple of pairs of Skate-Boarder’s elbows and knees protectors could be the answer in future.....don’t forget the matching helmet though.....look raight graedly tha’ will lad. ? ?

FUJI

• Haha 2

There's no alternative to rest and a sedentary lifestyle to combat cracked or bruised ribs  I'm afraid  Korks ...   Extra  care required when walking  in the future. ... a broken leg or hip will really give you  even more grief.. take care young man ... and do as her indoors tells ya !

4 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

You need some sea air and a week of stiff upper lip morning constitutions. I hear Bexhill-on-Sea is rather decent but watch out for elephants and batter puddings.

Elephant and batter pudding?  Is that like toad in the hole only on a bigger plate?

• Haha 2

Careful with this one, chums, we're in danger of a spot of banter and humour here.

And you all know what happened the last time we had an outbreak........ Phil laughed for the first time in seventeen years, cracked two ribs and had to be admitted to the Rolf Harris wing of Goole General. He became delirious once the drugs were administered and made an improper suggestion to the lady who brings round the afternoon tea trolley. She was so incensed that she smacked Phil with a bed pan and had to be restrained until the police arrived.

Laughing is OK I suppose, but when it results in twenty-two stitches and forty-five hours community service.........

Just remember...... you're playing with fire!

Korky

• Haha 1

Gosh ... I suddenly feel very very old .....as memories of being entertained by a spotty Minnie Bannister on Sunday radio  come flooding back !

Well I hope all this merriment hasn't resulted in too much pain from the guffaws it may have invoked for you Lord  K ... but it has been a trip down memory lane .   I hope your enforced convalescence doesn't result in you becoming a crotchety old fogey....... :lol: get well soon ... xx