Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Clicker's views of Stratford on Avon

I was so engrossed in the little spaniels, when I turned  to make my way to meet the others, I  nearly walked straight into this lady with her youngster in a sling .. Hmmm... She didn't look happy at first ... but  smiled post photo  ...I thought best  not push my luck so I didn't get the smiley version.:whistle:

593e73a8deba9_DSCF0190ed3sbw.thumb.jpg.80aadb5c4a8e10b1cab5222c3d046ddb.jpg

• Like 2

Don't be mislead by the apparent haughty demeanor of this aristocratic  gentleman.

He really is a man of the people who is even prepared to carry his own cushion to ensure  the comfort of his posterior  should the mood take him to sit down .. As I said ... don't be mislead... he is smiling on the inside !!

593ea20786799_DSCF0279ed1s.thumb.jpg.0c3b5d87747d787af22495a9c00414f6.jpg

• Like 2

A great set of images, Polly, very nice indeed. Tops for me is the shot of the young busker - not only a pretty girl, but a great voice as well.

For me it's been great to see how each of us has put a different spin on what we took in on our photowalk. Overall, some excellent photography.

Korky

• Like 1

A fantastic set Polly......

I am still creased up with laughter at your take on our very own ......Lord Korky of Korkington Manor.....it was a very real pleasure to meet and get to know the lady who keeps him under control.....Lovely Jill.

Your  stall holder graciously allowed me to shoot a set of portraits .....a lovely lady.

Thanks too for the one of me.....all softened and misty to hide all the wrinkles and bumps of advanced age.........I might even use it as my Avatar with your permission, of course?

fFUJI

• Like 1

Another Stalwart of the forum ... Lord Korkington... with a wit as dry as a war time ration biscuit  ... erm I think he likes Cake...  but not sure if he's smiling  'cos he  thinks it's all for him ...:whistle:;)

# 10 Be Upstanding Please Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you  ...Lord Korkington ..

593eb9684c049_DSCF0382ed2s.thumb.jpg.6aa3d0e6ec422e72efae1725987765bd.jpg

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Thanks too for the one of me.....all softened and misty to hide all the wrinkles and bumps of advanced age.........I might even use it as my Avatar with your permission, of course?

fFUJI

I'd be honoured Fooj .....As for wrinkles... I believe it's just a sign that someone smiles a lot ..You certainly fit the bill there .

One of our newer members, David,  must have wondered what on earth he had let himself in for when he embarked on this meeting ... I think you deserve a medal for your courage David ... You were great company  too. I hope  you haven't been too damaged and that you'll join us on the next one ! 

# 11David ....Looking a bit bemused as out of shot I'm wielding a large kitchen knife  reading to do the cake cutting duties ...

DSCF0384ed1s.thumb.jpg.d9ce4e574b723c4b61884adb7d0e1447.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Beepy ... We really missed you and Phil ... To be honest if you had been there I might have bent your ear all day to help me with my new camera ..I m still finding my way around it and  the potential that it has ..,    I am loving the journey though.  I hope we can all meet up in the autumn...maybe over in Cumbria or Lancashire ..    ... Maybe a scenic countryside venue  for a change ...  

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

Thanks Beepy ... We really missed you and Phil ... To be honest if you had been there I might have bent your ear all day to help me with my new camera ..I m still finding my way around it and  the potential that it has ..,    I am loving the journey though.  I hope we can all meet up in the autumn...maybe over in Cumbria or Lancashire ..    ... Maybe a scenic countryside venue  for a change ...  

That sounds like a fantastic idea and my ear shall be fully bendable...

• Like 1

Outside the lunch venue...

By the way  Fooj very kindly made us  a sample of his toymaking skills in presenting us each with a beautifully crafted miniature toy wooden spinning top which he called a "TIPF TOP"

Try saying that after  a couple of gin and tonics ! Thank you Fooj .I'll try and capture one spinning  and post an image ...

DSCF0380ed1s.thumb.jpg.c3c18543f40ee638f885a1655adb717c.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Clicker said:

This  is one  taken of five blokes sat on the wall on the  side of the lock... Gawd knows what they were photographing but it was certainly synchronised shooting ......;)

DSCF0347ed1s.thumb.jpg.45c10f95e0173ea84b5b837b2814baa0.jpg

Well what can I say other than 'amazpics' :respect:  A wonderful set that shows people just being 'people' a diverse collection of characters out for a day (including the Market shots). I only wish I could have been there on the bridge taking a picture of the guys taking a picture of you taking a picture of them :14_relaxed: :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

Edited by colinb
  • Like 2