Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW 482 w/e 13th Nov 2016

Black Pearl

Summer is great for the one time we get to sit in the garden on a sunny day with a glass of something chilled to enjoy the rewards of all the backbreaking blood sweat and tears that went into a few plants and a patch of grass.

Winter we wrap up warm, hide away in our centrally heated houses and from a photographic view hope for snow - so long as its pretty snow and there's a glass of something oomphy when we scuttle back in doors after getting a couple of hopefully wonderland shots.

Spring is full of hope, there is quite literally spring in the air and our hope of a productive year full of marvellous photo opportunities is bubbling like the newly unfrozen streams - but its still cold, mostly dull and we all know a last frost will kill every plant we brought on over the last few weeks but hey, we have hope.

Autumn though is the time for photographers. We have fabulous, rampant, extravagant and vibrant colours, we have frosty starts that warm up as the day develops, we have celebrations with bangs and crackles, the memory of that summers day lingers and its possible to catch a sunrise without setting our alarms for a truly ungodly hour. I love autumn and I love the photographs that come from it. 

For me - this season - this week - this being my choice - I'm going with this shot that makes me want to get out early and take pictures - what more could we ask for than inspiration.

blue-mist-7873.jpg

Original post HERE and well done Rywolf.

• Like 3