Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Just Off The A66

Black Pearl

I know that part of the world very well Beepy ...Met my other half there 52 years ago ... a beautiful part of the world ...has made me feel very nostalgic . It has a certain majesty... and you   have captured that especially in the second one... As Kev said ... the composition is outstanding ...:goodjob:

53 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Your office is a very beautiful place BEEPEE.

A pair of super shots.

FUJI

Most days I trawl round endless industrial estates in the rain and overcast though they are productive money wise - today while I did alright on the business side I drove through the Yorkshire Dales and frankly didn't have a care in the world. 

Sorry BP, I meant to post last night after ticking the like box, then the house phone went off.

Anyway...

People often say a landscape shouldn't work in portrait but I think here you have proved it works blooming' well given the right location, a super photo that really draws your eye in and along. Now get it printed and hung on your wall, too good to be forgotten on a hard drive.

9 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

..........had to keep stopping to enjoy the view. I took some shots and sometimes just got out the car and stood a while taking in the magnificence. 

And why not with views like that!! Lovely - glad you could take the time to enjoy  :D

18 minutes ago, colinb said:

Sorry BP, I meant to post last night after ticking the like box, then the house phone went off.

Anyway...

People often say a landscape shouldn't work in portrait but I think here you have proved it works blooming' well given the right location, a super photo that really draws your eye in and along. Now get it printed and hung on your wall, too good to be forgotten on a hard drive.

Funnily enough I went through every other shot I took as I didn't want to use/post a portrait one but it seemed to work best for the rolling hills and the layout of buildings etc

Again as said lovely part of the world and 2 lovely photographs to show it off.

I quite often press avoid motorways on the old satnav and you come across some wonderful views.

But always seem too busy rushing to the next job to stop. I need to start making more of an effort to stop get out and take more in.

Thanks all.

When I sat at the computer and picked a route to send to the iPhone yesterday I hadn't planned on it being quite so rural but it turned out to be amazing....once I got off the A1 and A66 that is.

Glad I did though as the forecast is drizzle today so I think yesterday was our summer :cry:

Archived