Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #38 Words, letters,numbers, print or signs - Closed

Weekly Challenge #38 - Draw Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Deciding Poll

Voting is now closed in this poll

The Weekly Challenge  #38 The theme is to make LETTERS, NUMBERS  WORDS PRINT  OR SIGNS an INTEGRAL part of  the  image.. Post your images between now and midnight Friday 25th March. .Voting to take place from Saturday 26th March to  Midnight  Saturday  1st April 2016. There are no specific time constraints on when the  image has to be taken  . Good Luck everyone   ...

:pic:10 entries!!!

Great response in view of the  problems we have had with access to the site ..A nice variety of images too ...old and new . Good luck everyone ..Usually the winner gets their pic on the  home page:rolleyes: .... plus a hearty slap on the back from their peers ... ( Think Phil  forgot mine  with all his probs this week ... so I'll put my pet lip back as long as he promises  never to post a pic of the BP garage on the one a day challenge ever again !)..

So  the voting is open to midnight on the Friday  1st April. Everyone can vote so lets get a few more folk joining in .. .. 

And Happy Easter everyone ....

Well ..looks like a tie between Judy and Korky ...so I think its up to Phil to cast the  deciding vote  Well done  everyone on the variety of entries .A nice bottle of Old Pulteney Navigator .to the  winner next  time I meet him or her eh ?;)

Over to you Phil !

tipf 38 result .PNG

Well done korky. A lovely colourful image. I'm sad mine got no votes but only because I like it and it has memories for me. The sign is in tenetife and points to places all over the world and their distance from tenerife. Sadly it's been replaced by a giant ice cream cone now.

A big pat on the back Korks...don't see adverts like that any more ..  

Ooooer a strange list has appeared as I type this. I have snapped it with my iphone asi don't know how to do a screen capture. Looks like I can't type  over the top  of it  or remove it so I'll just try posting it ... How very weird.  I will post a pic of it in the recent problems thread as I I have emailed  the photo  to myself .

Well done though m'lud  ...drinks are on me ... :cheers:

Well a cuppa then !

Big congrats from me, Korky. So glad you won as I voted for you first time around.

Been busy this weekend with visitors so have only just returned to normality :whistle: