Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #22 - Out on the Streets -Voting Closed

Weekly Challenge #22 - Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite image

• Out on the streets of Durham- Black Pearl
    • Word out on the streets - Ryewolf
    • Walking the Dogs - Phoenix
    • Street Cash - CanonChrissy
    • Alexey Golovanov and His Dog - Korky
    • Leading a parade - Koblione
    • The Bins Have Eyes - Phil

Voting is now closed in this poll

Looks like it's down to me to choose the next challenge, so after a good, long slug of coffee, the subject I've come up with is....

OUT ON THE STREETS - Please interpret in any way you wish.

Photo's are to be taken and uploaded from now until midnight on Monday 2nd November. Voting will be from Tuesday 3rd to Friday 6th November.

Enjoy the challenge and let's see some imaginative interpretations!

Korky

• Like 1

This thread was getting very messy, so as the originator I've taken responsibility for cleaning it up and removing the posts that aren't relevant.

I've left Fuji's entry in place - I fear WW3 may break out if it's deleted! Decision to be made as to whether it stands in the comp, though.

Please use the discussion thread to carry on the conversation. Thanks!

All neat and tidy now. Ahhhhhhh!

Korky

Edited by Korky

I really thought I was in with a good chance with this one - a good, strong portrait, nicely processed and fitting the theme. Then...........

The bin eyes appeared and as soon as I saw that image I knew I was on a loser! A great idea, a great shot and a great victory for Yorkshire!

Well done, Phil, that was clearly the winner.

Ya git!

Korky