Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Sunday afternoon 10K stroll-

Denis

What a cracking set of images, Denis.  My absolute favourite is the haybarn, but my word!, that tractor and rotavator is pushing a very close second.

I wonder how that magnificent lone tree would convert to monochrome as would the pylon.   Well worth a play, methinks.

Well done that man.

2 hours ago, Fogey said:

I wonder how that magnificent lone tree would convert to monochrome as would the pylon.   Well worth a play, methinks.

Well done that man.

I like Mono, but only in very certain circumstances. Some people are very clever doing conversions but I never seem to get it quite right, so if you wish to download and have a play, then feel free !

I was on the verge of pulling this thread last night as it had 17 or 18 views with no comments and I thought that they are obviously not up to scratch.

Not up to scratch?  I just love the dappled sunlight on the hay in the first  - there is an HDR feel to it and I just wish I had access to a farmyard, there are so many opportunities for a good photo.

All these are very well spotted.  I look forward to seeing more.  And I will have a go with those mono conversions.  Thank you.

Hmmm..do I like the pylon shot in this Jeff, very well done.

But, I'm not sure about the tree and the background woods.

Now I did have Silver Efex ..part of the Nik suite?  but no longer have it and I cannot seem to find it in an archive anywhere..

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clicker said:

I'm at a loss as to how I missed these Denis ... A  very pleasing set and I agree ... the Barn shot is  the pick of the bunch for me   Sorry I missed them earlier ... 

No. Problem clicks, I missed hundreds of people's photos when I was working, things whizzed around too quick back then😊

Archived