johntwo

Holy Souls Once Trod Here.

I wouldn't even begin to understand how you stick five images together without a join :)

But glad you can!

I love the composition and the processing, they make for an image full of interest. Looks like a great place to visit.

Korky

That looks a fabulous bit of architecture John ... I love the  light caught on the stone floor  mid foreground ... hints of years of footfall causing that worn look.   Well executed John ... maybe this is an opportunity for you to show the before and after and how it’s  done for those who don’t know, on our before and after  forum ...maybe when you have the  time .     

Certainly looks an impressive place to see John, and beautifully presented by what you have done.

10 hours ago, Denis said:

I wouldn't even begin to understand how you stick five images together without a join

Me either, I've taken a couple of images from the same distance but different positions and you could see the join...................

Thanks all for the nice comments.  I wouldn't ever be able to do this piecemeal by hand.  Luckily, there are software packages that will do it for you (See here).  In my case, I use Photoshop which has a built in tool.  Lightroom has the that ability but I'm not sure whether Elements has the same facility.  (Anyone know? BP?)  There is a small advantage of using tools built into general photo processing software such as PS/Lightroom in that any other tools you need to correct the occasional flaw (e.g.to straighten verticals), are immediately to hand.  I will post a workflow as Polly suggests as time allows.

Edited by johntwo
  • Like 1