David995031

Return to Stratford Upon Avon

IMG_1155-45.thumb.jpg.77b5d7a2005bc791e24c27169de4cf8c.jpgSince the TIPF big day out, last year I have been promising to take my wife to Stratford.  As yesterday was a perfect autumn day it seemed the time had come for a stroll along the Avon.

IMG_1112-15.thumb.jpg.a0905d1824ad42034f87be401e182643.jpg

IMG_1118-19.thumb.jpg.1a3aa88260e9a8528979a214005f0fa5.jpg

986739960_IMG_1107-10(2).thumb.jpg.c386c7055f6ee7754d6f554567325571.jpg

Edited by David995031
  • Like 2

WOW! David.....

You zipped very happy memories straight into my mind when I saw these.....a great day with excellent company.

Your approach to photography has come on leaps and bounds in between times...Love all of these, the first and last especially....great stuff....

FUJI

I can echo Fooj's comments exactly - with regard to our day out and your photography.

Excellent!

Korky

18 minutes ago, Korky said:

I can echo Fooj's comments exactly - with regard to our day out and your photography.

Excellent!

Korky

Ditto.  Some places are just so photogenic but that still needs a good eye.  Enjoyed these.

Aw shucks guys. 😊. Seriously though I replaced my Canon 750D for an 80D a few months ago and while the swap alone probably wouldn't make much difference, I love my new camera and it has given me the motivation to seriously work on my technique.

It shows David ... that you love your new camera .. I known that feeling ..

The third one is my fave. followed very closely by the first ... We had  a great day out too didn't we ...? By the way ... it really  does show when you develop that kind of relationship with your camera .. one can see that you are enjoying being behind the lens ... 

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

It shows David ... that you love your new camera .. I known that feeling ..

The third one is my fave. followed very closely by the first ... We had  a great day out too didn't we ...? By the way ... it really  does show when you develop that kind of relationship with your camera .. one can see that you are enjoying being behind the lens ... 

Thanks Polly. Yes - it was a good day out and the knock on effect was that I had another good day out yesterday.

• Like 1

I really like the street scene in #1. Lots of detail in the shadowed part. Stratford looks photogenic certainly.

Top set David!

The wife wants me to take her to Stratford, maybe in the spring we shall go .

9 hours ago, Denis said:

Top set David!

The wife wants me to take her to Stratford, maybe in the spring we shall go .

Thanks Denis.