Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

trip to scotland.....where every thing went wrong :( pt 1

beginning of July was the only week i could have off so i decided to take  a week  and rent a caravan near fort William and head to  Scotland for some photography......i arrived on the saturday..............just happened to have terrible weather the entire week....the car broke down and just to top it off i came down with covid on the second day there.......luckily i wasn't that bad with it ....after being stuck in the caravan for the only day that had good weather.... i managed to get the car fixed on the Wednesday and then on the Thursday i felt well enough to go for a drive and i wanted to head over to Skye   the weather wasn't too bad and i got a few pics at silgachan   and was really looking forward to seeing the quirang again....got to the quiraing and couldn't see 10 feet in front of the car :(  then drove to elgol for the first time ....weather when i left broadford was fine but by the time i drove the 15 miles to elgol ......have a guess...................couldn't  see 5 feet in front of the car  ..... i did manage to get a few pics over the week ...but the weather forecast was so bad on the Friday and Saturday that i cut my losses and headed home early :(

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Rybear

Hi Rybear ... what rotten luck you had on your  Scottish adventure ...Glad to hear you didn't get really poorly with Covid   but you must have had my share of rain as we are desperate for some over here in the West Midlands  ... Really like the first  pic ... very dramatic  and typical of your  Portrait type landscapes .. I agree with  Monomania as the second boat image  uses   great foreground perspective to really fill the  frame .. A  very nice set so your holiday wasn't wasted ...Good to see you back and posting 👍