Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

City Walk

A cracking set…..Showcasing  a real diversity of architecture  too love how the glass of the second and last image almost absorb the building to the point where it almost disappears into the skyscape… innovative architecture blending sympathetically into the environment …  Conversely the reflection of opposites in image #4  where a classic   building is reflected in the modern glass  of a contemporary counterpart is also really well observed … Terrific stuff Strav !

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 08/03/2022 at 05:44, Kobione said:

Great set Strav, nice buildings, nice street art, nice reflective ceiling in #3, well done!

Thanks ..... I'm horrified to see though that I mentioned moving house in this post in early March ............. and I'm still going through the process 😧 

Almost half a year wasted 

It's horrendous ....  My sister and  her partner have  had 5 house sales fall through  for various reasons in the last two and a half years ... They have been living in a hotel  for 16 months after they sold their house ...  Estate agents and conveyancing Solicitors   are some of  the worst charlatans on the planet ! I hope you get completion soon Strav...  I love the Malverns and the surrounding area ... Just 30 minutes  away from me ...

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I had to pass through Birmingham last week, hardly recognised the place, Smallbrook Queensway pretty much boarded up, and all around Bristol Street demolished, sadly I couldn't take any photos as I was in the back of a black cab.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 19/01/2023 at 11:41, Geebee said:

I had to pass through Birmingham last week, hardly recognised the place, Smallbrook Queensway pretty much boarded up, and all around Bristol Street demolished, sadly I couldn't take any photos as I was in the back of a black cab.

Sorry, missed this post ...... yes, Birmingham is one big roadworks these days, and its not getting any better.  they finish one lot of work and then start another .... roads an and out blocked so diversions .... iut goes on and on .... glad I'm out of it now as it will go on for years