Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

NAUGHTY NALA

We thought Nala our relatively new Rescue cat had hidden away somewhere ou of sight this morning….but no, she was hiding in plain sight, but on the forbidden place……The top of the sideboard where she broke three expensive collectibles and a cut glass bowl.

Neither if us thought to look there, but there she was with a cat-like grin on her feline face…….then, after discovery, and as I began to shoot this short series her reaction, was to give me a challenging look….to stretch and yawn, then to roll into an….I-Love-You…..roll…..

Such a  little cutie who is stilll crossing boundaries as we find our way into each other’s hearts….

CATS ! ! ! 

FUJI

8638BBCB-9AE0-43FE-894C-7E0175F6B350.jpeg

1CF20F20-2672-4031-8FF6-DE2080A01ACB.jpeg

B8A5534D-492A-45DC-BC96-367EE0CBBACE.jpeg

14F249A5-E74D-4B56-BD47-9573F78D3DDB.jpeg

• Like 3

Thank you Polly , both for your observations and for deleting the double post.

I was still editing when it vanished in to thin air, so I did  it again .

My very sore back has prevented any ventures far from home, it is improving slightly.

FUJI

Hope you get some relief  soon Fooj with your back ... not nice back pain at all ....Painkillers  are not always the answer  but I swear by  Arnica x6 dilution pillules from Holland and Barrett which as a homeopathic remedy works brilliantly for me  with  muscle strains and arthritic joint  pains (as well as  the usually bruising that it is usually used for ). Of course that is after  nothing more  serious has been discounted by the Doc . It seems with em it's just that a lot of the moving parts are wearing out a bit  now ! :lol:

• 2 months later...

Thanks VW……

It is just over six months since Nala took us over….she has put on a huge growth spurt to turn into a very gentle, loving companion….gone is all the climbing and peripheral damage….it has been replaced ,by games of hide and seek….complete softee roll-over’s for tummy rubs…. ….. she makes no demands for food, she simply accepts the diet she came with.

Advanced old age is catching up with me….I have slowed down considerably during the last few months…..my camera still goes where I go, but mask wearing has ruined street photography….. I have begun to pick up where I left off, so expect a few posts soon….

very best regards to all

FUJI 

E3F45C25-C7A4-4169-BEB2-3AE5D9BD38FE.jpeg

259EE022-2AEE-45EF-902A-37966E579C91.jpeg

07C48B14-085D-45B2-9776-C5AC90A8ACE7.jpeg

5831B8B3-2E4C-4239-BA5D-CCD9BC2662FF.jpeg

• Like 1