Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Lily The Pink

Paul

Thank you both. It's actually the first time I've tried bouncing flash off a ceiling for a macro subject. It was a little underexposed in each of the 6 images but after lifting that with levels etc, it brought every little nuance out nicely.

Paul.

Very difficult now, with my dodgy left eye........I just about manage to get this work...............a real treat.

Try it folks.

FUJI

Thanks Fuji. If you can manage it, the effect must be effective enough m8, cheers.

have to say the original image already looked 3d to me :) wow ! 

Heheh, thanks Heather. It's good if it looks that way on a 2D playing field. The angle of view must be just right.

When I go cross eyed I see three pictures...!

Annie, you are meant to see three images, but then you must allow your eyes to "see just the central one" and you fibnd the centre of the lily step outwards a little more than normal.

That's a cracking shot Paul... absolutely brilliant... :clap:

Thank you John - it came out really nice and bright, made it better than the first viewing!

Cheers all. Pleased you enjoyed it.

Paul.

I'm not usually a lover of flower images, but this is just beautiful.

The colour and the composition are perfect - the large version is stunning!

Korky

Beautifully shot and edited.

Very nice.

Thank you all, much appreciated.

Paul.

Can't quite get the 'cross eyed' version Paul - but the original is a stunner anyway!!

I didn't manage to go cross eyed, but the original is absolutely beautiful.

Wish I'd taken it!

Can't manage crosseyed but does it matter?  the original is stunning

The cross-eyed version wasn't quite right - didn't have enough re-positioning to make it work proper.

Those that still fancy a try, I have attached a stereogram with a working copy of another lily from the same bunch, and that one does work :)

Thank you for the great responses throughout though.  :)

post-784-0-91347600-1393154004.jpg

Paul.

The cross-eyed version wasn't quite right - didn't have enough re-positioning to make it work proper.

Those that still fancy a try, I have attached a stereogram with a working copy of another lily from the same bunch, and that one does work :)

Thank you for the great responses throughout though.  :)

attachicon.gif10803da.jpg

Paul.

Yes - that works! Tip : as you cross your eyes and get three images, you have to get the middle one completely in phase (with each eye), then it does go 3D :)

Archived