Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Website Rebuild

colinb

Not not the TIPF website ... 

I thought it time to update my own website, this time using Adobe Portfolio.

The original 'lazy load' site was starting to become very slow and the Koken format seems to be forgotten by the owners so it was time to move on.

I still have a couple of galleries to sort out such as Sports and General Nature and will no doubt be changing and removing some of the items now uploaded. Hopefully this new version will upload the pictures on mobile and desktop etc pretty quickly. 

If you have the time please have a look around and if you spot any typos or have any suggests feel free to comment.

Thanks in advance

Colin

Edited by colinb
51 minutes ago, Korky said:

Some superb images displayed on the site, Colin, I thoroughly enjoyed having a browse.

Great work!

Korky

Same for me too.  Too often WEB sites become a dump of everything and anything.  Yours is a quality collection and a pleasure to view. One in particular caught my eye.  It's the triplane where you have captured the pilot between the wings.  Superb.

• Like 1

Well I have been a fan of Colin's aircraft  pics for the past 5 years and 4 very large  framed photos that I  bought from Colin  a few years ago  have graced the walls in my home ever since ...... iconic images  that I  never tire of looking at  and the same quality pervades all of your images  on your website too . :respect:

Thank you All for your very positive comments, makes it all worth while

On 20/10/2019 at 18:29, Hatter said:

Looks good, Colin - I like the large display of the images and they load quickly too.
You need an additional category to fill that space at the bottom right though!  

When I get the time to sort through the images I will have a section called something like 'Lincolnshire People'

21 hours ago, johntwo said:

Same for me too.  Too often WEB sites become a dump of everything and anything. 

I have to agree John and my old website was probably guilty of that.  Hopefully with this one I will chop out and change and it might even make me think more before taking the shot.

9 hours ago, Clicker said:

Well I have been a fan of Colin's aircraft  pics for the past 5 years and 4 very large  framed photos that I  bought from Colin  a few years ago  have graced the walls in my home ever since ...... iconic images  that I  never tire of looking at  and the same quality pervades all of your images  on your website too . :respect:

And your purchases also gave me the encouragement to keep going, not for more sales just because someone liked a picture enough to put up on their wall at home, so thank you  :-)

• Like 2