Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Caption Competion #2 - Voting closed

CAPTION COMPETITION #2  

13 members have voted

1. 1. CAPTION COMPETITION #2 .....VOTING NOW

• sjr
    • FUJI
    • KORKY
    • CLICKER #1
    • JAMEST
    • RYEWOLF #1
    • RYEWOLF #2
    • RYEWOLF #3
    • CLICKER #2

Voting is now closed in this poll

Ok     Think of caption  for the  image below...Entries close at midnight  on Sunday 7th July and then voting will take place for the following 7 days to see who has raised the biggest laugh on the chuckleometer... No prizes for the winner ...just wallow in the knowledge that what you have done could be considered medicinal .... they say." Laughter is the best medicine  !!.."

BEARS IN LOUNGE.jpg

• Like 1

Scruffy Bear: Tell ya what, Doll, I'm gerrin' very brassed off wi posh nuts up there havin' the best seat in front o' the telly.

Doll: Stop flamin' whingin', Scruffs, you've got me to snuggle up to innit?

Scruffy Bear: Yeah, there is that.........er.......... I don't suppose there's any chance of a......

Doll: No, there bloody well isn't!

• Haha 3

I’ll set the poll up later this morning ... looks like some of us have done more than one caption......  SO PLEASE NOTE WHEN VOTING ... Multiple entries by same person are give a hashtag number  in order to differentiate between which caption you are voting for  .  ie Clicker  #1,   Clicker  #2  etc.? 

Some clever captions there ...looks like this new challenge is a canny option to showcase the funny bones you lot have ... cheers chums.

FOR SOME RESON I CANNOT EDIT AND SHOW THAT THE VOTING HAS CLOSED IN THE TITLE BANNER ....