Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Gamers on TIPF?

Ryewolf

I'm not sure if there are any gamers on TIPF, to be honest I only play a couple on my PC, The Elder Scrolls being by far my favourite. I played the original Arena, followed by Battlespire, then Morrowind, Oblivion and finally Skyrim.

One of the main reasons I enjoy this game is that it's so huge, there is a main quest but there's so much more to explore, plus there's a lot of Modder's that make this game so much more. I've played as a male and female character in all the games and there isn't any difference in game play.

One of the more interesting game plays added with the latest version was Followers and Spouses....

My current character, screenshot from in game with no mods...

Jheri

jheri.jpg

• Like 1

Arma 3 king of the hill has been my goto game recently (1700 hours). Really enjoyed Oblivion and Skyrim, started the total conversion mod 'Enderal' three weeks ago as a gap-filler. It's surprisingly good, though I've only played about 30 hours (got into 3D printing.. time sponge). With the release of Pillars of Eternity 2 just around the corner I need to do some re-shuffling.

PC gamer since 5 1/4 inch floppys and acoustic couplers. Still addicted, wish my relexes were as good as back then. :8_laughing: If you had to chose one, which would be your all-time favourite RyeWolf? Everyone?

Not very much into RPG games but I do like hidden object games, puzzle games and strategy. I play Criminal Case, ( hidden object) twice daily. Have played Cossacks heaps since I found it in 2004, but didn't like the more modern versions so I'm stuck on Cossacks Back to War, which you can play in different modes. I still have access to several games I used to play too - The 7th Guest, The 11th Hour, Myst and Riven, and the Harry Potter games. I also do a heap of online crosswords. David regularly plays Civilization, and for fun goes back to Doom.

I think you'd have to say we are 'gamers' :lol:

Ooooh sorry ... tried this  a few years back and decided it was the most unproductive use of my time as it seemed totally addictive and only seemed to be any good for producing reflexes commensurate with  an ambition to be a fighter pilot !!:lol: If I started again  I fear  I would need to be surgically removed from our  XBox or the PC.;)

I must admit I tend to have bursts of playing games where I play a lot for several months and then have periods when I don't play for years.

I recently downloaded a free version of Doom3 and I do remember playing Quake as a multiplayer game. I do have Civilisation Chronicles but haven't played it for years, to be honest I found I could win more often than not. Another of my favourite games was kyodai mahjongg.

I'm more of a RPG person so probably Morrowind or Oblivion as my all time favourites - although Skyrim is getting pretty close....

Have never really looked at Skyrim Rye, but I do have the a Capella version of the theme song by Peter Hollens as the ringtone on my phone. Even on my mobile I play Sudoku, Candy Crush, Crosswords, 4Pics 1 Word and Words With friends - as Korky would well know! :yes

For those that have never seen Skyrim World views, this is my character Jheri and Follower/Spouse Lydia - I missed a really good Auroa Borealis screenshot, purely because I didn't know how to take screenshots from inside the game - and yes you can marry the same sex, which is rather progressive... It does give an idea to the 'World Space' and how it looks in game for those who've never played it before (My character is under the moon..) ..... One of the benefits of having a Spouse is that they set up a shop of which you get 100 septims (gold) per day

Jheri & Lydia

jheri-lydia.jpg

• Like 1

ive been a gamer since the 80's. starting with my old acorn electron and amstrad 464. A long with all the game consoles over the years. not forgetting all the money ive spent on building gaming rigs. just to play half life, farcry and cryis at top settings. these days i just use a ps4 to play wolfenstein, ghost recon and the newer farcrys. horizon zero dawn is the newest game i play at the moment.

The nearest I get to gaming ....is the.....INFINITE-FLIGHT ....app on my iPad Pro ....which means that if I get bored..I can take the controls of many aircraft types....from WWII fighters....light aircraft...most current passenger jets....even Concorde.

Very realistic it is too ......scary if you choose the more difficult settings 

FUJI

• 1 month later...

Pillars Of Eternity 2 is out for the RPG fans here. Playing my lead character as Ash from the Evil Dead movies. Barbarian with a chopper and boomstick on path of the damned difficulty. Awesome game, got 4 hours kip last night. :657_crossed_swords:

Edited by ChrisD