Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project 2017 --- Now Cookin' on Gas!

Korky

I was going to say  do a wait and see too  but on reflection a certain amount of planning  ahead may be helpful. Maybe if you  just listed them three at a time  Almost like a seasonal list  so we knew what the theme  for Feb March and April  would be and you just tell us which week it will be . I would find it helpful  if each title had the dates that are applicable too ... it just helps me with  finding  my images that are date filed ..ie  Project 52  Week 20.(13-19 June)

Some suggestions for themes  erm ...

Unusual  viewpoint

Glass

Water

My local countryside

I must have missed that bit about the themes, but think it's a good idea. I'm in anyway, I'm doing the One A Day Challenge - again I must be mad, so never really any shortage of images, I used to keep back a selection of images every week that I could choose from for the 52 Project.

Dont worry Korks ... it's not imperative ....It was just a thought ... I dont want it to become  a  bind sending pms every few weeks ..As you saidearlier  ...as long as ithe themes aren't so specificic  that I  need to plan an excursion to,  say,  the Safari Park  for big cats   etc(:whistle:  I'm sure  I'll manage ..:)

So is there a theme for the first  week?

if I have this correct we are having a specific theme just once per month? the other weeks we shoot whatever we wish?

so have the announced theme at the start of a month then the first three weeks we shoot our picks yet have 3 weeks to think about the set theme in week 4.

Well ...all primed and ready  to go ... I have a few ideas as well  for giving myself my own theme  to follow   just to make  sure I have a focus especially for this project  .. It may not work  ... but I'll  have a go...Ready steady ....click . The  break  was good  ...and I actually quite missed the  pressure to get a worthwhile image  for the challenge ... Gawd knows why I am  doing the daily one again too, because that can be taxing  and  I try really hard  not just to snap just anything   but there are days  when it seems that might be  an only alternative ....Still  it's a discipline that has more pros  than cons for me . ...

Thanks for  doing this again Korks ....

I was thinking about taking up this challenge, so went out yesterday to see what I could get at a regular spot. Got one I was happy with, then got stuck on the M1 for nearly 2 hours traveling less than 2miles due to an accident. Silly me, I thought is was a sort of ongoing thing where members got on the conveyor as and when they decided to start. Never mind, I will keep the image I was about to reduce and post for something else and hope to get something to post for the beginning next week. And there is another thing I am going to have to edit the little utility I wrote for reducing images to post on a now close forum as it either drops them to about 60k so they pixelate when expanded or produces an image at 1500 pixels on the long edge. That should keep me busy for a little while.

40 minutes ago, kcbrecks said:

I was thinking about taking up this challenge........

Yes, please join us, you'll be most welcome.

My idea was for everyone to begin and end together and I hope that makes sense to you too. Last time, we had a few people who dropped in at various times but none of them stuck with it - I suspect this was because they didn't feel committed to the project as they weren't in at the kick-off.

I hope that this time, the folk who are in at the start will still be in at the end.

Korky

Archived