Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Port to port

Clicker

These  boats  bring the barrels of Port Wine from the vineyards inland, down the rapids of the River Douro to the various   Port Lodges / Caves where the  condititions and temperatures are especially  conducive to it maturing in to the  drink that Portugal is most  famous  for.. 

The original of this photo had a tourist look about it with it's bright blue sky ...  not a look  I liked  for this image ...I had in mind that the old  nostalgic look  would  be more appropriate  ... so I  triied a duo tone that I haven't used for ages... I  just can't decide whether or not  to remove that one  silly  bit of cloud in the sky... :lol: 

P1280186ed1s.jpg

Thanks Guys .. I   ummed and ahhed about this one ...As you said Chris ...had it been anyhere else in the pic ...( I cropped it as I wanted the  wide format too) I would have left it ... but smack in the  middle at the edge of the image it looked  like it ws just too distracting and looked more like a smudge ! The other thing was i wanted to be sure  I could clone it  with either the spot healing, patch and  content aware  tool without any  change to the gradient of the sky ..Thanks  Jeff ... glad you like the duotone ... it seems to suit  images that  benefit from an  old vintage  processing look and it's a bit of a change I find from the usual sepia  route.

Anyway here is the original pic sooc and the revised  duotone Colin ... pesky  ruddy clouds ...  it was more like willo' the wisp  ..or Trumps comb-over !:lol:

P1280186 ed1small orig.jpg

Revised version minus the "cloud "

P1280186ed1revised.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived