Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The TIPF Big Day Out 2016

Korky

I didn't realise that I was supposed to be working next Saturday........I have bought my train ticket to York which might go to waste. I'm gutted but I am trying to get a swap so I work the week after. I also have another plan so it's not all over yet!

Chrissy!!!!!! You mean you didn't ' check your diary / calendar first ! :shock:   And I thought I was scatterbrained  ...lol.  :dry:

I can't make it  this time I'm afraid  but hope we can do another trip before the years out.... Hope you all have a great day ....

I'd certainly be joining you if I could Chrissy - bit far for me to get there in time for lunch!!

Anybody going that would have a tablet with Skype on and be brave enough to link up with me before the event - if not SOMEBODY can expect a phone call at your lunchtime break - I have 3 'on my list' :D

Edited by Kobione

I was hoping to arrive for 10.30 - I'm now thinking I might drive there and use the park and ride.

I'll be leaving Korkington Manor at 8.00 am, so 10.30 is perfectly feasible. I'll keep you posted on progress.

Mrs K threatening to join us just to say hello, but then she'll be off to spend some of our son's inheritance.

Have we agreed on a meeting place?

Korky

If you're planning on a session of strap sniffing, I can bring my vintage truss. Proper leather it is, had it since 1954, but only wear it now at weekends.

The aroma has strong notes of tobacco and stale wee.

Let me know!

Korky 

• Like 1

I shall be bringing lens wise:

Canon 24-105mm L f4
Canon 100mm Macro f2.8 USM Canon + Ep12 and EP25 extension tubes
Sigma 150-600mm
Venus 60mm 2:1 Super Macro - for anyone who fancies a go at using it

Cameras: Canon EOS 100D and Canon EOS 300 - has I've still got 20 shots left on the Film 24 Challenge

46 minutes ago, Denis said:

20 minutes??

I thought it would be a bit longer than that.... or are you a bit of a madman behind the wheel :)

Ok, slight exaggeration, sticking to the limits I can get from home to the centre of York in 25 mins.