Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Painted flowers...

Clicker

A beautifully seen and taken shot Polly.

Ambient light used to best advantage, I think that it beats studio lighting every time?

it us exactly the light that the ...Old Master's .....would have used to paint by.

Old Master ......FUJI

I agree that it's a very nice image - the painterly feel is lovely, but.......

What I like best is that it gives me a glimpse of the interior of Clickerina Hall. I bet there's a clock ticking quietly in the corner and the sound of a piano being played a few rooms away and the smell of Mrs O'Leary's cooking is wafting up from the kitchen. If it's Friday it'll be fish, Mrs O'Leary always does fish on Friday.

Must dash, Matron approaches and it's almost time for my injection.

Korky

Thanks Fooj ... That low sun in the evening and morning is  so complimentary to almost any image you care to take isn't it whether outside or near a window.  

I was just walking past when the light on the bowl caught my eye Kev ... It doesn't usually live there  and I liked the composition so grabbed the camera with a view to using the image as a basis for a painted  picture . Appreciate that it doesn't just work for me..thanks .

:lol: Korky.... !!  Yes there is a clock ticking away ... And there is a piano to be heard from the room where a television is forbidden, and the smell of cooking is coming from the kitchen but tis me who is the cook , scullery maid, housekeeper , gardener, flower arranger , decorator and car washer!!!  :lol: It's just so hard to get the staff nowadays  innit? ;)

Matron must have one hell of a job ... I can only imagine she finds herself exhausted at the end of the day from laughing so much at your antics and I do believe she is keeping you sedated so that she can just keep you for her own personal amusement ! If there are bars on the windows preventing your escape I'm tempted to bake you a large lavender Madeira with a file hidden inside to facilitate your escape . 

Clickerina Hall indeed... You ARE funny. 

Lady Clicks'  maid  :)

Matron must have one hell of a job ... I can only imagine she finds herself exhausted at the end of the day from laughing so much at your antics and I do believe she is keeping you sedated so that she can just keep you for her own personal amusement ! If there are bars on the windows preventing your escape I'm tempted to bake you a large lavender Madeira with a file hidden inside to facilitate your escape . 

The only time Matron has ever been known to laugh was after Korky had been locked in the attic for seven hours and started banging loudly on the door saying he needed to be let out to meet his lady friend under the Town Hall clock in 5 minutes. Matron laughed so loud she couldn't get the key in the lock and Korks was stuck there all night. 

Thanks for entering into the spirit of daft banter, chums - it always makes a welcome change from discussing apertures and shutter speeds.

Lady Clickerina - I think we may have more in common than you realise. My persona of a bimbling old duffer who lives at Sunnyside Meadows, smells of Fiery Jack and is dominated by a Teutonic matron is nothing short of a sham. In reality I am the 13th Lord Korkington and I've just had the billiard room painted a very restful shade of misty buff.

LK

:lol::lol::lol:

Never ever thought I'd hear the words,"misty  and buff" in the same sentence Lord Korkington...!

It does sound a though you have been slumming it   on here in a vain attempt to hide your privileged  ancestry Lord K ...really not necessary as it I suspect anyone   who can poke balls into pockets in  misty buff surroundings is truly a man of the people !

Having found it difficult to adapt to changing  times I am not too proud to say I can now stir my own tea and even use a silver plated teaspoon sometimes !!

I salute your " coming out " Sir  ( etiquette prevents me from giving you a hug  however :dry:)

Lady Clicks

Very nice indeed Polly, I like that a lot..well seen

regards

Ron

Thanks Ron ...just as well I went to S*ec S*v*rs  eh?

Maybe a tad later RW ... Gerogian maybe ?  Thanks ...

I' ve just realised I've ignored  Chris ' comment .... ooops sorry Chris ! I suspect you probably have a lot to  do with Korky getting locked up anywhere  young man.:lol:

Thank you  all for the fun and the comments ...;)

I' ve just realised I've ignored  Chris ' comment .... ooops sorry Chris ! I suspect you probably have a lot to  do with Korky getting locked up anywhere  young man.:lol:

:laughing:

Thanks for entering into the spirit of daft banter, chums - it always makes a welcome change from discussing apertures and shutter speeds.

Lady Clickerina - I think we may have more in common than you realise. My persona of a bimbling old duffer who lives at Sunnyside Meadows, smells of Fiery Jack and is dominated by a Teutonic matron is nothing short of a sham. In reality I am the 13th Lord Korkington and I've just had the billiard room painted a very restful shade of misty buff.

As long as you don't let on that I'm your rakish son, the Honourable Christopher, otherwise known as 'Exeter Ed' to all the local floozies, party-goers, speed merchants, boy racers, ravers, nightclub habitués, and PG Wodehouse fans. We would both never live it down if that became public knowledge.

Ah!.......Korky Towers? .........'Tis not the tinkling of a piano that can be heard 'tis Korky himself tinkling there.......no wonder Matron has replaced the shagpile with washable vinyl. The smell of cooking.....no! ......just his vests and long john's being boiled.......again!

FUJI..........( runs for cover whistling nervously)

You are all mad,  MAD. M A D.....MMMAAADDDD!!!!!!!

As I said once before, on joining this notable fraternity, t'is a very fine line twixt the state of being mad and that of being a genius ...... I prefer to think we fall into the latter category Chrissie.... The former  would mean we would lose the right to vote...    Oh ... Well maybe on second thoughts.... ;)

Aha Fooj   It may be that you have been taken in for too long by Korky's Chameleon like qualities.... He is really, I believe ,trying to distract attention from his real identity . I think it may be all part of a long running experiment to ascertain how gullible  some of the  public  can be sometimes ... :ermm: 

So maybe it's time to call time on this thread ... As some might now suggest it has veered off onto the "off topic " side road, it is probably the right time to avoid a crash with a moderator jumping out in front of us .... Thanks for joining in the fun folks ... As Lord K  intimated ... Sometimes it's more fun than  bleating on about .... Apertures!:lol:

As I said once before, on joining this notable fraternity, t'is a very fine line twixt the state of being mad and that of being a genius ...... I prefer to think we fall into the latter category Chrissie.... The former  would mean we would lose the right to vote...    Oh ... Well maybe on second thoughts.... ;)

Aha Fooj   It may be that you have been taken in for too long by Korky's Chameleon like qualities.... He is really, I believe ,trying to distract attention from his real identity . I think it may be all part of a long running experiment to ascertain how gullible  some of the  public  can be sometimes ... :ermm: 

So maybe it's time to call time on this thread ... As some might now suggest it has veered off onto the "off topic " side road, it is probably the right time to avoid a crash with a moderator jumping out in front of us .... Thanks for joining in the fun folks ... As Lord K  intimated ... Sometimes it's more fun than  bleating on about .... Apertures!:lol:

Thread off topic.......nooooooo!........just switched tracks for a smidgen........it has proved just how a very beautiful creation can inspire all kinds of responses......interspersed with a sideways look into Korky's world.

I have had the great pleasure of meeting with the man, he is exactly what it says on the tin......he takes fantastic photographs too.

Thank you for allowing us into your thread ;-))

FUJI

Ah thanks Fooj ... It has been a lot of fun ..... Your contributions as a member of this engaging Forum are one of the reasons I joined ... Long may you all continue to enjoy life by grabbing it by scruff of the neck and giving it a right royal shake when you feel it has all become just a bit too predictable...and serious ....

Thanks for setting the tone Lord K...  'T'as been a hoot !;)

Well - here I  am having my first coffee of the morning and I nearly spluttered it out laughing as I read this!!! I was going to comment that it is a lovely gently image, (which it is), but the conversation that followed certainly gave me a an interesting and fun read. Thanks all of you for setting my day up 'right' - I'm still smiling!! :lol:

Guten Morgen Frau Klikershins - I am Hilda von Knackermangler and I am Matron here at Sunnyside Meadows. I trust all is well in your tiny world of fotograf chatting stuff.

I have to report that Herr Korkskrew has had to be put into solitary confinement becoz yesterday he behaved how a very, very naughty man would behave if he were being very, very naughty. I shall tell you what happened, but this is our little secret - you must (as you English say) keep your big fat gobhole shut and not breathe a fizzin' word to the rozzers ( I hope I have got that phrase correct). Anyroadup.....

Yesterday, after breakfast, Korkskrew and his wanderfreund, Jimbo Smethurst went into town, called at the Aldi Superstore and purchased two grosse bottles of Vodka. They came back to Sunnyside, locked themselves in the Fun Room and proceeded to sup the bloody lot. They then made their way to the communal Happy Room in a state of total ratzenarsen.

At eleven o'clock precisely, I was called to the Happy Room to find Korkskrew singing The Red Flag very loudly. As he reached the last words of the song, he shouted 'Corbyn for President' and then dropped his trousers to reveal a bright red thong. Next, he bent over, giving Lilian Gibbons a close-up view of the deeply offensive political tattoos he's had placed on his buttocks.

Once the paramedics had attended and given us an assurance that Lilian just needed to lie down for a while, I gave Korkskrew a double dose of his medication and after a while he drifted into a deep sleep.

This morning, I have taken the decision to lock him in the cupboard where we keep the toilet rolls. I have told him he may not eat until this evening and I have applied the genital cuff.

I trust this information is helpful.

HvK

PRICELESS! absolutely PRICELESS!

Thanks Korkscrew, for raising the laughter bug here in Fuji Mansion, I laughed so much I dropped my caviar, toasty fingers on to my silk dressing gown and spilt my Earl Grey all over my Guardian ( poor soul).

Perhaps, after this, all TIPF members should be made aware that........Korkscrew Tales....may enter a thread at ANY time without prior warning, as long as photography comes first?

Thank you clicker for being the first to be   Korkscrewed.

FUJI

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stoppit ........ I'm trying to breathe .....:popo:You are so naughty Lord K ...impersonating Matron  like that.

I don't think it was  her that  actually wrote that ... As a lady with a Teutonic ancestry she would not have been seen dead  spelling her name without the umlaut over both"a"s  in her name. I think you are using this story of being punished by a domineering lady of authority to cover up the fact that you are  suffering from a major hangover after partying into the night celebrating the way a certain  bearded cyclist has just ensured that your ancestral home will never be changed under a Compulsory Purchase order into a residential Home for the spend it now and to hell with the future brigade.  You have every reason to get plastered  my friend.. I know my beloved Clickerina Hall  is safe for another generation now .  

Btw Fooj I have a recipe I often use for the removal of caviar stains ... They can be a real nuisance can't they  ? My other half is always having to steep his cravat in lemon juice:blink:

Ps   Press and hold the alt key and use code 0228 on the numeric pad  to produce an a with an umlaut !

( unless you are on a MAC  of course .)

Archived