Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Looks like summer...

Clicker

Still  checking out  the first couple of batches from the FZ1000...  Hope  to keep learning form my mistakes ... still on auto pilot !! :rolleyes:

Standing next to this Ribes  shrub I almost needed ear defenders, the noise from the bumble bees was so loud ..Must have  been two dozen of them working so industriously at relieving the blossoms of their  treasure.

Quick question ...If I want to post a set of pics in one post ... directly on to this site, ( as opposed to using Photobucket as a host )  I presume   the ceiling  of 300 kbs  pertains to the total size of the  attached images, not each individual pic... Thought I'd better check... :smiling:   

post-1182-0-98287900-1428531190.jpg

Quick question ...If I want to post a set of pics in one post ... directly on to this site, ( as opposed to using Photobucket as a host )  I presume   the ceiling  of 300 kbs  pertains to the total size of the  attached images, not each individual pic... Thought I'd better check... :smiling:   

It's slightly complicated. Yes, the 300kb limit is PER POST, not PER PICTURE, but if you post them in separate posts one after the other, the forum software tends to lump them together in a single post for you.

300kb for all pics in one post - correct.

The picture works well for me, good framing and dof.

Thank you  Bill.... I am  a tryer...  :)   I am usually not too bad at composition...but there is  always  room to learn and experiment too.

A beautifully seen capture.....love the colour and composition: FUJI

Thank you too FUJI.... Such a vibrant  cerise,  this shrub...With the blue skies we had, it does epitomise Summer with those colours. Just pleased I got some of the bee in focus !

Nicely taken clicker,looks like you are getting the hang of the new camera. :)

Ooooh I wouldn't be too sure about that Paul ... I binned a few  from this little sortie ! .. Maybe lucky that the camera knew what it was doing eh ? ;) ..Thanks for the feedback though. :)

Very nice capture, lovely to see all the signs of Spring at last.

Thanks for that John ... appreciate all the comments ...and it does cheer me up to see a positive sign heralding  better weather too ... (hope that it isn't premature   optimism)

Nice shot  Clicker, really summery feel about it,

Geoff think of that !

I think it's the colours Geoff ...reminds me of a Laura Ashley Print I wore in the sixties .... not that I expect most men to  think of that! :lol:

Not too sure about the last two but the first one is great! Just noticed a few bumblies buzzing around the tree blossom, might to try a few myself tomorrow.

Hmmm those were my sentiments too Colin ....    Thanks  for  the confirmation ..  appreciate  the feedback  from everyone . :)

Archived