Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... you've got about 4 days to post in DECEMBER'S In Focus Challenge, this month is an open theme. Deadline midnight on TUESDAY 301st DECEMBER for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/34907-tipf-in-focus-decmber-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

CMunzel

POTW ending 15/9/19

This is my first go at choosing the pick of the week: feels like quite an honour.....and a responsibility. There were several photos that stood out for me: Black Pearl’s “Vintage Magic” series using vintage lenses to create some lovely black and white images, especially the seed head with excellent bokeh; Polly’s detailed photo of an old Carpenter’s workshop captured the details of the building,  its textures and balanced lighting beautifully; and I loved Roger’s photographs of the beautiful little bird on on its way to Africa sitting amongst some red berries looking quite striking.

And the photo that I’ve chosen as pic of the week is Craig’s photo of Dexter. I love the pose, the way he’s looking into the lens with complete composure. The reflective surface adds interest and the soft harmonious colour of the background is great. It makes me smile. 

Dexter-Hall-Colour.jpg

The original post can be found here »

• Thanks 1

Erm ... I think you forgot to post the winning image Cheryl 🙂 iIf you can edit your post and upload Craig’s winning pic and put a link to his post that displayed it please ... yell if you get stuck. 

Well  done Craig ... Dexter is becoming quite  a star...

• Thanks 2

Well done Craig, congrats from me....

I've sorted out the link and image for you Cheryl....

• Thanks 2

Congrats Craig - a beautiful picture of Dexter

Nice choice for your first one Cheryl, now you know what it's like to pick only one!

• Thanks 2

Oh wow!!
Thank you all very very much!!!

I'm genuinely in utter shock.  

• Like 1