Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A 52 Project message from Korky...

I'm really sorry to have dropped out of the 52 Project.

Since we got home from Cyprus at the start of December I've had a couple of family problems to deal with and a health issue that's been a little worrying. All in all, these things have left me struggling to drum up any interest in my photography and processing. I've tried, but I think it might be best just to wait until my Muse returns rather than trying to force the issue.

On the plus side, I've rekindled a couple of loves that I've been separated from for a while. One is reading (I'm currently enjoying A History of Loneliness by Irish writer John Boyne) and two is Marmite (can't leave the stuff alone). So all is not doom and gloom!

Good luck with the rest of the challenge - I'll be watching and commenting from the sidelines.

Korky

• Like 2

Just you concentrate on  the stuff   that  you  need to  in order to tick over Korks ... Pop in when you  feel like it  without the  pressure of having to post a picture ... There really is more to this forum than posting  Photos . . so your  banter and  unique sense of humour  is always welcomed and appreciated  and   don't feel  that  just cos you  feel you've lost your muse at the moment  means  you can't  still   regale us with  gossip about  the Matron and    the merry dance you lead her usually ..  One's health is of paramount importance Korks   so whilst we appreciate all the support  you give this forum  .and the time, we will enjoy the times you do spend on the sidelines  for  while  until you  feel the time is right  to  do more  when your health permits ... xx    

• Like 1

I wish I could chose my words in the manner of click's statement. So all I can do is offer my best wishes and hope your problems diminish soon., Reading is good, and Marmite is lovely, so fill yer boots :)  I look at this forum more as an online camera club, Sometimes it is good just to be involved rather than having to post every day or week. You are one of the saviours of the site, and for that can rest up awhile until the Mojo or the Muse returns.

• Like 1

Thank you for updating us Lord Korkington. The 52 Project has been one of the things that has kept me going, because, like yourself, I did not have the time, the concentration or theurge to do much more. Glad it is continuing and I will stick with it, and it would be nice to see you on here, as and when you can. Take care!

On 24/01/2019 at 20:12, Clicker said:

Just you concentrate on  the stuff   that  you  need to  in order to tick over Korks ... Pop in when you  feel like it  without the  pressure of having to post a picture ... There really is more to this forum than posting  Photos . . so your  banter and  unique sense of humour  is always welcomed and appreciated . and   don't feel  that  just cos you  feel you've lost your muse at the moment  means  you can't  still   regale us with  gossip about  the Matron and    the merry dance you lead her usually ..  One's health is of paramount importance Korks   so whilst we appreciate all the support  you give this forum  .and the time, we will enjoy the times you do spend on the sidelines  for  while  until you  feel the time is right  to  do more  when your health permits ... xx    

Ditto!