Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project 2018 - Week 09

Yet another week has passed and the camera still hasn't seen the light of day.

However, I was asked by the bro-in-law to take some pics (phone) of a bike he's selling (he's an avid collector). TBH, had the funds been available I may well have been tempted.

Triumph Legend 900.

Bike.jpg

• Like 3

i love everything about this pic Cheryl ... right down to the wrinkle in the rug ..the linear aspects both in the  vertical, diagonal  and horizontal plane are so pivotal in why this works ... The diagonal of the floorboards  ...the chair legs, the skirting board, the chair back, the  folds in the curtains and the stripes across,.. the corner  vertical line and  the tones make this a fabulous study in light and form  for me ...  I absolutely ruddy love it ... Top marks from me Cher...

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

I think we're missing a few 52ers.....

We certainly seem to be! Are we making this challenge just a bit too tough? :whistle:

Two excellent shots from Oz this week - Cheryl, Dee, take a big splodge of kudos and share it between you!

Phil - Did that bike surface when you cleaned out the shed? 

Onwards.

Korky

• Like 1

Thank you for the compliments, Korky and Polly. I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to write what they think of a photo and am thrilled that you, Polly, understand what I was trying to do this one. I was thinking of adding some texture to see how it looks. Stay tuned. 

• Thanks 1
On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 19:34, CMunzel said:

Beautiful bit of light, Dierdre. 

Yes, we were lucky with this one Cheryl, pretty much straight out of camera, so the contrasting light and ground colour were perfect.....we didn't get the rain though!!

• Like 1
On 30/07/2018 at 10:33, CMunzel said:

Thank you for the compliments, Korky and Polly. I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to write what they think of a photo and am thrilled that you, Polly, understand what I was trying to do this one. I was thinking of adding some texture to see how it looks. Stay tuned. 

Well it’s good to experiment  and I look forward to seeing any texture added ... possibly a vintage cracked peeling paint look  ... but I like this one just the way it is anyway . 

• Like 1