Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

My Last Week And A Half

A couple of weeks ago I was asked by a friend of my step-daughter if I would photograph her wedding, without stopping to think I said yes. Then the reality set in, I don't think I fully appreciated the responsibility involved.
The wedding took place at my local church, although I am very familiar with it I attended the rehearsal to get an idea of where best to sit, lighting etc. I'd forgotten just how dark the place is, and the vicar doesn't allow flash!

The wedding itself took place on the 1st of July, I spent from 10am until 9pm and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I took over 1800 images and, not being confident with manual I shot entirely in RAW only, after weedling the images down to around 1200 they all needed to be edited, for the last 10 days if I wasn't sleeping or at work I was editing! I then had to make the decision on which 400 images to finally deliver.
I've added just a small sample of the images below and would love any feedback or suggestions you may have.

As a pure coincidence I've been asked to cover yet another wedding this coming Saturday, while I'm looking forward to it I'll have just 6 days to deliver the images due to other commitments.

Wedding-1.jpg

Wedding-2.jpg

Wedding-3.jpg

Wedding-4.jpg

Wedding-5.jpg

Wedding-6.jpg

Wedding-7.jpg

Wedding-8.jpg

Wedding-9.jpg

Wedding-10.jpg

Wedding-11.jpg

Wedding-12.jpg

Wedding-13.jpg

It's my prediction that you'll get some serious pats on the back for these. The bride and groom are going to be well chuffed - to my eye, they're very creative and original.

My favourite? The selfie girls - without doubt!

Korky

I knew the skills learnt taking shots of petrol stations would come in handy:12_slight_smile:.

Simply a wonderful set showing the day from start to finish, I will be amazed if they are not blown away by these.:clap: Top marks from me Mr.

23 hours ago, Korky said:

My favourite? The selfie girls - without doubt!

Fools seldom differ! Out of the entire 1800 images taken this is my favourite too :yes

22 hours ago, Denis said:

My daughter gets married next year Phil.....only just down the A1 a tad...:whistle:

A room and a meal, tis all I ask :9_innocent:

15 hours ago, FUJI said:

Now you have started......you will be in great demand locally.

I'd love to do it on a more regular basis, apart from the financial gain I really enjoyed it.

13 hours ago, colinb said:

I knew the skills learnt taking shots of petrol stations would come in handy:12_slight_smile:.

And you all thought I was struggling to find something for the OADED, method in my madness ya know :10_wink:

12 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

I honestly can't think of anything that could be improved.

That's all I needed to hear, much appreciated :yes

Archived